This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    lmao! Funniest thing I've read all day, thanks for the giggle.

At least I haven't signed up for a lifetime of whoredom just so I never have to get a job and support myself. You must be very proud!
    BWAHAHahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. ..

::LIKE::

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

• Originally posted by momforever1956 View Post
      Each day your filthy mouth and sickening attitude gets worst. Why are you so angry. This forum is for support hahahha (emotional) and direction. If you feel the need to vent, go to your local gym and punch something--make it productive and not destructive. You are just simply mean, angry and obviously a bad case of PMS.
      There are some that are misdirected for sure, and would probably appreciate some constructive ideas to lead them to a better path. Instead of respecting all that Working Dad has accomplished you choose to nit pick on any detail that suits your needs to lash out. Maybe you have a point, but Working Dad has stepped up to the plate and acknowledged that maybe his behaviour wasnt right,, he still doesnt deserve your filthy, low class dirty mouth.. He has accomplished and deserves credit instead of your constant put downs....Grow up and while you working on maturing be kind and ask some of your friends who share you disgusting attitude to join you at least you will finally be doing some good instead of showing this forum your very ugly side.
      I do not think it had anything to do with me... or was it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        lmao! Funniest thing I've read all day, thanks for the giggle.

At least I haven't signed up for a lifetime of whoredom just so I never have to get a job and support myself. You must be very proud!

There you go again----laugh all you want. I am gainfully employed in an executive position,, what is your problem,,,, you are not gaining popularity, instead you use gross language and call names,, quite immature and nasty,,, quite the refined lady you are.. Grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
          Nope: DeadBeatMomforever is, per usual, in a foaming frothy frenzy and went off half-cocked. Blink was indeed talking to someone else.

I think DeadBeadMomforever is secretly and obsessively in love with Blink

Cheers!

Gary
          Last edited by Gary M; 04-26-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Working Dad

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
            That's an interesting leap: I said I thought you were obnoxious and you led her on by sleeping with her and you read that I thought it was ok to use a child for revenge. Hmmmm....

Or maybe you were referring to that other thread I never said anything of the sort in either?
            All I am suggesting here is that you did an amazing job with your case and this person---I cant get myself to call her a lady--chooses to pick and pick and be critical,,, she does this constantly,, I dont think I have ever read a post from her that is supportive or informative, just a lot of name calling and bashing.

Comment

• Happily working

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
              Nope: DeadBeatMomforver is, per usual, in a foaming frothy frenzy and went off half-cocked. Blink was indeed talking to someone else.

I think DeadBeadMomforever is secretly and obsessively in love with Blink

Cheers!

Gary
              Momforever has an incredible job,, consult work, great pay, great hours but still no matter, my greatest job is being a mom!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by momforever1956 View Post
                There you go again----laugh all you want. I am gainfully employed in an executive position,, what is your problem,,,, you are not gaining popularity, instead you use gross language and call names,, quite immature and nasty,,, quite the refined lady you are.. Grow up.
                Executives can usually spell and punctuate. Based on your last couple of posts, I'm waving the Bullshit Flag.

You are a loser, a welfare case, and a bloodsucking drain on the taxpayers. You are nothing without your ex; he was your whole identity - and this burns you up something fierce.

Have a lovely evening.

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

• Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post

Not at all. Apparently her reading skills are right up there with her grammar and punctuation.

Originally posted by momforever1956 View Post

Executive position, with your skills? IF you actually got a job there's only one 'position' you used to get it.

Grow up? Hello pot, meet kettle. Grown ups work and support themselves. Me? Check. You? Notsomuch.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X