X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo! Groups

A cerebral narcissist uses his intelligence, intellect, and
    knowledge to obtain Narcissistic Supply.

Naturally, narcissists love to have an audience - but only because
    and as long as it provides them with Narcissistic Supply. Otherwise,
    they are not interested in people. All narcissists lack empathy
    which makes others much less fascinating than they appear to be to
    empathic people.

Narcissists are terrified of introspection. I am not referring to
    intellectualisation or rationalisation or the straightforward
    application of their intelligence – this would not constitute
    introspection. Proper introspection must include an emotional
    element, an insight and the ability to emotionally integrate the
    insight so that it affects behaviour.

Here you go again with the whole judge and jury behaviour -there is only one answer and that is yours.Now you find it necessary once again to insult but pretend to be a victim.Look everyone I Tayken was critiqued while having no problem critiquing others.

"Personally, I don't find your contributions to this site to have much value if any value at all. Your reputation on this site and the thanks and praise, more importantly the posters who behave in a similar pattern of behaviour, are a testimony to you as a person."

Cant suck and blow at the same time ......

Comment

• Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
      Gee Tayken you have really helped me out there with that article.Its my ex to a T.It wasnt his fault that he was violent ,it was his mother beating him as a child .It wasnt his fault it was grand theft auto instilling in him lack of respect for women.

On the side of conspiracy Tayken you really have taken the subject on to a level all of your own.You have a deep need to be right and rather than let anything go, you just keep on going and going and going. There has got to be a long winded name for that kind of behaviour......But at this point with the amount of postings you have on this site,all I can have is pity for you.This isn't a helping hand for the unfortunate.This is an all consuming obsession.You have gone after every single woman on this site bar one.That's just sad.Time to get a life in the real world don't ya think?
      You blame video games?

I think if you take a step back at re-examine what Tayken is saying, you would have a difficult time showing how is logic/reasoning is perillous.

There are two sides to every story, and each side of that story is influenced by the personal attributes of that side.

I believe you are foolish (as is anybody) to take the very narrrow minded view that 'the ex' is the sole cause of any and all conflict post seperation.

If you (or anyone) truly believes that about their own situation, I would suggest they have some growing up to do.
      Last edited by wretchedotis; 01-01-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
        Cant suck and blow at the same time ......
        Strongly disagree with this statement. My last girlfriend will tell you just how good I am at doing just that so as to initiate orgasm.

:O

Comment

• In 2012 Oakland,CA had 131 homicides.

The cause of death in 108 of them was by gun.
          The next highest cause of death was by beating, with a total of 4.

Just sayin'

Comment

• CNN re: Guns in America. Piers Morgan. Guest: Alex Jones.

Comment

• ha!
              watching it right now and was gonna post same.

Comment

• Piers Morgan calls pro-gun rights guest Larry Pratt 'an unbelievably stupid man' - UPI.com

Comment

• Wow - I don't think I've ever seen Piers so upset. Interesting exchange.

Comment

• On the other hand I will not tolerate bullying .Having a big brain Tayken ,does not give you the right to fight battles of wits with less skilled opponents until they have a nervous breakdown.
                    I wish there was a "like" button. Amazing how when this was quoted earlier, this section was removed.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X