Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the online 13.1 financial form "able to update all the totals"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the online 13.1 financial form "able to update all the totals"?

I am a bit stumped when it comes to the actual online form and what might be my mistake?? Is the form, the financial 13.1 statement,once downloaded, supposed to update the totals and sub totals throughout as you enter the various data??

I was sent a link to download, saved it as a Word Document, but it must be manually updated as far as the totals (just a place to avoid possible math calculation errors?) Is there a different link available to download that will maintain the math formating on the totals??? Thanks.

Originally posted by ddol1 View Post
    I am a bit stumped when it comes to the actual online form and what might be my mistake?? Is the form, the financial 13.1 statement,once downloaded, supposed to update the totals and sub totals throughout as you enter the various data??

I was sent a link to download, saved it as a Word Document, but it must be manually updated as far as the totals (just a place to avoid possible math calculation errors?) Is there a different link available to download that will maintain the math formating on the totals??? Thanks.
    The form you download is complete and utter crap. I think someone in the past put it all to an XL spreadsheet in the past and posted it to the forum.

The forms that they provide online for Family Law matters are abysmal to say the least. It was quite some time ago so I forget what poster provided the one done in XL that looks the same as the published on but, actually does properly total up everything properly.

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

Could that have been DTTE's thread here?

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...-payment-3788/

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        Could that have been DTTE's thread here?

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...-payment-3788/
        That be the one. It is a shame that DTTE is no longer contributing but, he had good reason and I wish him all the best.

Comment

I'll see if I can shake him up for a hello tour one of these days!

Comment

Thank you both - I just hit one of those, is it me issues??? Tayken said well enough but one would (assume!!!) that for the importance to the kids, the parents, and all the money being spent - this was one BIG issue I had, only in I just can't see the value, in paying a lawyer $300 an hour to dick around playing with forms. I will be honest, I gave my lawyer an opinion a couple of weeks ago which will take an appology on my part - I just could not fathum even this one form being so screwed up to see a lawyer and a law clerk argue over how to "unscrew up" the 13.1 document for our last motion. So maybe there really was bigger forces at play that week........

Thanks again - ddol1

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X