Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkHouses View Post
    didn't read the whole thread.
    Claiming kids for the spousal benefit amount is $13K off the income. If I remember right.

There are conditions on the claim. Especially if the person who wants to claim the credit pays child support. Most agreements lay out who can claim the tax benefits for the children and as noted above, there are consequences if CRA deems some ineligible and it has been claimed.

Take caution before claiming tax benefits for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by canthisberight View Post
      It was a very bitter seperation...he did not talk to me since the day I left. The effects it has had on one of my young adult children...devastating, he was her best friend...so I do not feel that way
      That is a mixed bag I am not about to talk about.

A lot a very bad things happen to people during a divorce I wouldn't wish it upon any victim of the Family Court System; Family Court never ends.

It came out wrong but really "maybe" was quite sincere. It really is your personal thing. No offence intended and I don't know you but sorry.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X