X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all.

It looks like a lot of us here will not have it happy or at all.
    Like me. When I asked mother to have little one for Father's day she said - NO. And reason just because it not in court order (temporary).

Now I am sitting in a office and preparing for coming trial... so may be next year will be better.

PS:
    I wonder how judge will like it, not giving child for Father's day. Can you imagine I begin my cross examination not from bla bla bla about how old education etc like most but straight from the last father day.

Q. Why you did not allow child to spend time with his Father on father;s day.
    A: We do not have in court order.

Q: Is any other reason?
    A: No

Q:So you will not have any issues with joint custody with shared parenting if we will have order. Problem not with father but just we do not have paper.
    A: Yes

You honer I think we finished here )

Just kidding )))

Good luck to you this week Workingdad.
    My trial starts tomorrow also.

Comment

I'd also like to say Happy Father's Day to all the dads on the forum.

Comment

Happy fathers Day! This day truly is for you who fight tooth and nail to be there for your kids.

Big Cheers for you!!!!

Comment

Chin up, Gentlemen.
          Regardless of any trial outcome you are a Father and your kids will always know that.

Good-luck to you both WorkingDad and StaySingle.
          And, Happy Father's Day.

Comment

Thank You very much

Comment

When it was Mother's Day I offered the kids to her, had them get her flowers and gave them money to take her out for breakfast. They spent the whole day together.

I asked for Father's Day and was told that she sent my 11 year old out of town for the weekend with a friend of hers for a sporting event. I was never consulted/informed and don't approve of my son travelling with someone other than family.....had his mom been with him then ok but she was sitting at home. This same woman screams about right of first refusal if I leave the kids with my parents for a couple of hours when I play baseball once a week.

Maybe next year will be different but I doubt it.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X