Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 12:34 PM

Femme is on a distinguished road

He refuses to negotiate, compromise on extra access, different scheduling. I've offered him extra access on the days he's not working--that way I know our child will not be left with someone else for over 12 hours while in "his care". He refused the extra access I offered on the days he's not working. He'd rather have her during the time he works, so someone else will be watching her and not him, it seems.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:39 PM

Everyone needs to work. I would give him 50/50 if he worked reasonable hours--up to 8 hour shifts, I could accept our daughter being cared for by someone else while he worked daily for that length of time. But I will not agree to her being cared by someone else for over 12 hours dail
Old 04-11-2011, 12:43 PM

I work part-time, our daughter attends daycare for 5 hours, while I work. Because her father is unavailable to care for her during my shifts, as he's working himself. (If he had her in daycare for 5-8 hours, I would be fine with it--but not over 12 hours!!)
Old 04-11-2011, 12:44 PM

So no I am not sitting until kid turns 18, as you implied.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:45 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

I work regular hours but for my ex it's too much ). Nothing better for kid than mom - no child care - NOTHING. Even my wife mother of 8yo is NO NO ...

She sit on welfare doing nothing (and in camperacing with parents who work and take care about kids it's nothing). and just confirm to me last time I was her that she is not going to go to work ... Such people pissing me of. especially when I see how much taxes I am paying ...

So go figure ...
Old 04-11-2011, 12:46 PM

Every parent should have 50/50 right, and every parent should make themselves available for that 50/50 right if they truly want it!
Old 04-11-2011, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme View Post
So no I am not sitting until kid turns 18, as you implied.
I was just ask... I respect people who work. I am working since 18 years old. And I meant real work with huge responsibility...

I think you have to work on adjusting you shifts - it's win win situation ...
Old 04-11-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme View Post
Every parent should have 50/50 right, and every parent should make themselves available for that 50/50 right if they truly want it!
I would agree with that. But it's not always a case. Think about forces for example...

Of course priorities should be reorganized when kid born...
Old 04-11-2011, 12:58 PM

Unfortunately there are a lot of women out there like your ex, who do use their kids to "sit around on welfare/child support" and not have to work.

That has never been me.

I think my husband needs to work on adjusting his jobs/shifts. =) It works both ways.

I actually accommodate him as it is/ changing my work shifts around to accommodate his access with her for pick ups.

He has always refused to accommodate when it came to his work with us, when we were together and now that we're not.
Closed Thread