Is asking this too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is asking this too much?

I am wondering if there is any of the more knowledgeable members who would mind if I PM'd or called them as I have a few questions about a development in my situation.

Never really dealt with court or lawyers when it came to my separation/custody and could use some sound advice.

Let me know if this is an inappropriate request

Originally posted by cashcow4ex View Post
    I am wondering if there is any of the more knowledgeable members who would mind if I PM'd or called them as I have a few questions about a development in my situation.

Never really dealt with court or lawyers when it came to my separation/custody and could use some sound advice.

Let me know if this is an inappropriate request
    Your best chance of getting something answered is to present to the entire community. Everyone brings different knowledge and experience. Also its unreasonable and unrealistic that the more senior members be targeted to answer questions all of the time.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X