X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Vexatious litigant’ continues to have her days in court

Interesting read from today's Toronto Star,

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...-in-court.html

"Althea Reyes has used Ontario’s overstretched judicial system to sue everyone from ex-lovers to lawyers to a total stranger. In Toronto alone, she has sued at least 30 people, companies and organizations in the past five years."

Originally posted by YoungDad23 View Post
    Interesting read from today's Toronto Star,

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...-in-court.html

"Althea Reyes has used Ontario’s overstretched judicial system to sue everyone from ex-lovers to lawyers to a total stranger. In Toronto alone, she has sued at least 30 people, companies and organizations in the past five years."

Ontario court needs to address this issue because you can be sure this isn't the only nut-job out there.

Comment

Madness........just pure madness

Comment

Looking at the way she's dressed, and how she is about to waltz down those steps, I am not the least bit surprised about what I read at all. Looks exactly like the kind of high maintenance woman who would milk any and all of the resources available. Self-entitlement complex to the extreme.

..... I wonder if my ex would qualify for that title, given her response to my motion filed against her to terminate CS.

Comment

Yikes ! I just finished a 5 day trial as SRL because my former husband would not follow any of the provisions in our original order .i although not well to do or with a fabulous wardrobe made every effort to dress my best and be well groomed so I guess I probably came off as high maintenance I just thought I was showing respect ,hopefully I won't be judged by my appearance alone 💄👠👛

Comment

State of the art legal system we have in Ontario I tell you.
            Last edited by trinton; 12-02-2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Actually she looks trashy, I am wondering how she managed to net these high net worth men.... Maybe they were just using her for sex and she tried to go further and they cut her off, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
                Actually she looks trashy, I am wondering how she managed to net these high net worth men.... Maybe they were just using her for sex and she tried to go further and they cut her off, not sure.
                Almost exactly what I thought of her as I saw those pictures of her. The only thing missing in her wardrobe is an anklet.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X