Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are both f-ing idiots, ugly too btw. Obv have no life and what you do have you spend on here. If you only knew who I really was - OMG!!!
    See ya losers.

Comment

Does this mean you're leaving? I'm crushed, honestly and truly crushed. Funny how you seem to think you are 'someone' to either of us and yet had no idea I wasn't a guy. You have severe issues and need a LOT of help. Good luck with that, you need it.

Comment

WAW!
        Looks like I overslept all action here...

Originally posted by hockeydal View Post
        If you only knew who I really was - OMG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeydal View Post
          You are both f-ing idiots, ugly too btw. Obv have no life and what you do have you spend on here. If you only knew who I really was - OMG!!!
          See ya losers.
          Well, I'll tell you who I am, and you're gonna be sorry...

I see you when you're sleeping,
          I know when you're awake.
          I know if you've been bad or good,
          so be good for goodness' sake.

That's right, Sybil, I'm Santa Claus - and YOU just made the naughty list! No presents for you this year!

Now, as for leaving, you're only 1 insignificant and anonymous poster in a great big sea of 'em, and you're only 1 insignificant and anonymous poster in billions to shake their li'l hands and stomp their li'l feet and threaten to leave a forum. What you insignificant li'l posters seem to fail to grasp is that nobody cares. Nobody cares who you are, and nobody cares if you leave. One thing we know, though, is that most of you come slithering back (some of you with different personalities, even (gasp!)) because you're insignificant little egos crave the attention.

You're right: I don't know who you really are (I mean, who can keep track of your personalities? (aside from your therapist, perhaps)) but the cool thing about that it that it doesn't matter. Not even one tiny little bit. You are as insignificant as insignificant can be.

Oh, there is one person out there who might care who you are, and that's your ex... and when he gets hold of your rantings and ravings on here (and Santa knows where else!) I suspect that you'll be in for a rough ride. Good luck with that.

See you soon,

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
            Well, I'll tell you who I am, and you're gonna be sorry...

I see you when you're sleeping,
            I know when you're awake.
            I know if you've been bad or good,
            so be good for goodness' sake.

That's right, Sybil, I'm Santa Claus - and YOU just made the naughty list! No presents for you this year!

Now, as for leaving, you're only 1 insignificant and anonymous poster in a great big sea of 'em, and you're only 1 insignificant and anonymous poster in billions to shake their li'l hands and stomp their li'l feet and threaten to leave a forum. What you insignificant li'l posters seem to fail to grasp is that nobody cares. Nobody cares who you are, and nobody cares if you leave. One thing we know, though, is that most of you come slithering back (some of you with different personalities, even (gasp!)) because you're insignificant little egos crave the attention.

You're right: I don't know who you really are (I mean, who can keep track of your personalities? (aside from your therapist, perhaps)) but the cool thing about that it that it doesn't matter. Not even one tiny little bit. You are as insignificant as insignificant can be.

Oh, there is one person out there who might care who you are, and that's your ex... and when he gets hold of your rantings and ravings on here (and Santa knows where else!) I suspect that you'll be in for a rough ride. Good luck with that.

See you soon,

Cheers!

Gary
            I knew Gary that you will put it together much better than me.
            Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
              WAW!
              Looks like I overslept all action here...

WAW looks I overslept too

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
                Whatever.

This is not a game. There are real people on the other end, you know. Your comments are even more offensive given that you aren`t the other party. And so are his.

exactly, but try to explain him this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                  Hmmmmmmmm... She's become quiet. One wonders if she's cooking up a new persona with which (whom?) to smite us.

Cheers!

Gary

wow, can't belief that so much happened in my post while i slept

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    wow, can't belief that so much happened in my post while i slept
                    I thought you were leaving the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by cashcow4ex View Post
                      You know all thous emails keep coming - very hard to resist It also looks like that she has difficulty to choose what user to use Storm or hockeydal...

Comment

You know all thous emails keep coming - very hard to resist It also looks like that she has difficulty to choose what user to use Storm or hockeydal...
                        smarty. look at time of post of that hokeydal.... i was sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by cashcow4ex View Post
                          I can't, as appears, no chance...

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            I can't, as appears, no chance...
                            shoot... I almost believed it

Comment

shoot... I almost believed it
                              lol so did I

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X