Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course the onus is on the one that is taking the other one to court for dammage, if your proof is simply that you know that you did not cause any dammage then this will be very weak in court. Pictures are worth a thousand word. I had pictures and she just had to tell the judge that she did not take it, so it was a simple case (well with the opp it is never simple) that my stuff had been stolen as I did not have it and she claimed she did not have it so a report by the OPP was made for stolen goods. For the dammage I am taking her to small claim court for $5000 about. But I have the proof. The only question is does he, you say he does not have any well you will find out soon enough and despite this, it does not have any bearing on the separation.

Comment

I have a lot of pictures of things the way they were. We used to have a lot of get togethers so I have those along with his 40th...It even has pictures of inside the garage and the stuff he has..I have the proof but he doesn't, and he is the one calling me on it..

Comment

that is good if you have proof of the state of the house after moving there is nothing he can do, so just let him blow steam. I blow steam once in a while but it is my frustrattion with the cops and the court which i find so inneficient at times.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X