This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to close profile?

Hello everybody, thanks for all your help. My journey is finished. I want to close this profile and never look back to this horrible time. Please help me with clothing profile.

how about just stop coming to the site??????

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
      how about just stop coming to the site??????

how about to put you in ignore list?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
        Hello everybody, thanks for all your help. My journey is finished. I want to close this profile and never look back to this horrible time. Please help me with clothing profile.
        It kind of bold statement saying that you finished your journey without havin judge ruling yet ...

Comment

you already there workingDAD... i cant see what you writing

Comment

hey I was under impression that I am the first to be in that list ...

Comment

bite yourself

Comment

[QUOTE=Storm;78648]
                Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                It kind of bold statement saying that you finished your journey without havin judge ruling yet ...

I won, I got my ruling , we settled case during trial!!!!

bite yourself
                yeaaaaaaaaaaa
                you sure did
                can you show order? or give us link to CanLii for your case?

PS:
                Your first post was about how to complain about your lawyer who advise you to take offer before it too late...

Comment

[QUOTE=WorkingDAD;78649]

yeaaaaaaaaaaa
                  you sure did
                  can you show order? or give us link to CanLii for your case?

PS:
                  Your first post was about how to complain about your lawyer who advise you to take offer before it too late...

so???? it was. and right next day we slatted case, other side agreed in exchange on something, that I will have sole. We signed agreement , done. Still can't get why you keep commenting my posts? What is wrong with you? can you leave me alone workingDAD

Comment

if you do not need the site anymore then why do you keep posting?? If you cannot figure out how to close your account then just stop coming to the site, problem solved. No one is holding a gun to your head to click the link to the site if its in your favorites or punching in the name of the site into whatever you use for a search engine.

Comment

[QUOTE=Storm;78650]
                      Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post

so???? it was. and right next day we slatted case, other side agreed in exchange on something, that I will have sole. We signed agreement , done. Still can't get why you keep commenting my posts? What is wrong with you? can you leave me alone workingDAD
                      endorsement? CanLii?

Comment

what is Canlii??? have no idea

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                          if you do not need the site anymore then why do you keep posting?? If you cannot figure out how to close your account then just stop coming to the site, problem solved. No one is holding a gun to your head to click the link to the site if its in your favorites or punching in the name of the site into whatever you use for a search engine.

it still comes messeges to my account, and it is annoing. That is why I want to close it. I also want to all my post disapear, and if you cant fugure out either why you reply to my post? simple isn't?

Comment

it still comes messeges to my account, and it is annoing. That is why I want to close it. I also want to all my post disapear, and if you cant fugure out either why you reply to my post? simple isn't?
                            just unsubscribe form all posts and sleep peacefully...
                            nobody will bother you

as for all post why would you want to delete it? You should be proud of all you posts ... Don't you?

Comment

You can go into your profile and edit the "checks" on your "setting & options" in the control panel so you don't get any e-mail notification. I couldn't see a delete account, but if you don't get notified of messages, then that should be enough? Otherwise, there is an option to "contact" the site administrator. Farewell.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X