Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
    Have any of you seen his diploma?
    I have nothing to prove to you. I have e-mails of other posters. I'd gladly scan and e-mail them my degree to them upon request.
    Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
    (He talks about his preschool job in the past tense
    Umm .. because my work as a head therapist at an autistic preschool WAS in the past. Now Im on the schoolboard with all grades. Also in group homes.
    His clean criminal reference check? His drug screening? His blood work?
    Retired shelter worker. Sad & Tired indeed.
    Again. Nothing to prove to you. All these are in the CR. All of these you can read about later in canlii Ms. skeptic.

I don't believe that LF can be 100% innocent.
    I've said this over and over. I did puff once in a while (Not innocent). I did argue possible in front of child (Not innocent). Do you even read the thread?
    I think that he "doth protest too much"..
    Until you have a child taken away from you .. you shouldn't analyze level of protest.
    why LF spends SO much time trying to prove that his ex is lying?..
    Why do you spend your time here trying to prove she's not?
    I have learned that I did not need to try to make the other parent look bad. I only had to ensure that I was a great parent.
    Try explaining this to my ex. Because despite your interpretation of my threads, my entire case in court centers around how reasonable I am, how much I will promote her in D3's life. Ex's case is nasty finger pointing. Weekly allegations proved wrong. My time is invested in parenting plans and illustrating just how great of a father I am. I'm the one getting vilified in the courtroom. Not OP. Unfortunately she's looking like the villain more and more on her own.

And I see you promote this type of behavior by ex. Quite gross.
    Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-28-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Wish there was a like button. Thanks for the clear, concise post.
      lol .. too funny. Cheerleading a fellow poster are we?
      Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-28-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OhMy View Post
        I truly wish the best for your child. I do agree that the child in this matter, regardless which parent may be wrong or right etc., is the victim.
        I thank you for that. This is what it's all about. The child. It's really too bad mediation, communication, reasoning, etc was thrown out the window by OP. It's also too bad they refuse to disclose anything which prolongs this stress on this poor child.

The child told the OCL she wants to see her father more.
        Said she's not scared of her father. Said she wants to sleep in her own bed. Ahh well .. just a kid talking right?

The one good thing OCL said in her report was "Mr. LF32 has a warm relationship with D3. She responds to him positively".

I do appreciate that at least you noticed patterns of my ex turning this in to a high conflict case in the evolution of threads. (Although it's fairly easy to see).
        Remember .. Im not here to vilify anybody. I present facts of my case .. they get discussed. It's touches nerves of some posters. I'm of firm belief that a child deserves both loving parents in their life except for exceptional circumstances.

This is online. Of course I could come on here and lie. Bottom line is that I'm not. Unfortunately, some people just refuse to accept that.

If hypothetically, I am telling the truth about everything (and I am), do the skeptics still think I'm deserving of all this? Let me reword that. Do you think our child is deserving of all this? Is what ex is doing right?
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-28-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post

I do appreciate that at least you noticed patterns of my ex turning this in to a high conflict case in the evolution of threads. (Although it's fairly easy to see).
          I never made mention that it was your former spouses fault. In fact I made no mention as to who was making it high conflict. It seems obvious that it is based on the length of this thread and content therein.

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post

If hypothetically, I am telling the truth about everything (and I am), do the skeptics still think I'm deserving of all this?
          Truth is perception, and we only have one side of it. Thoughts on this will not help move your case forward.

Comment

lol .. too funny. Cheerleading a fellow poster are we?
            What is funny is that you completely changed your intial response.

The forum emailed me your original reply which was:

"lol....too funny. And there's SAD & Tired's monthly visit. See you next time."

Why did you change it? I have never, ever discussed cheerleading at all. Your response is bizarre.

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
            Sad & Tired indeed.
            This is the third time you have slid a passive aggressive zinger at my user name. A bit juvenile, don't you think?? I chose the user name a few days after burying the grandmother that acted like a parent to me. Yes, I was sad and tired that day and all the other user names I could think of were taken. Is it reflective of who I am? No. Definitely not. Just as your posts may not be who you are.

The fact that you subtly try to discredit me by highlighting my user name encourages the perspective that you are not above negative behaviour towards others.

Comment

This is the third time you have slid a passive aggressive zinger at my user name. A bit juvenile, don't you think?? I chose the user name a few days after burying the grandmother that acted like a parent to me. Yes, I was sad and tired that day and all the other user names I could think of were taken. Is it reflective of who I am? No. Definitely not. Just as your posts may not be who you are.

The fact that you subtly try to discredit me by highlighting my user name encourages the perspective that you are not above negative behaviour towards others.
              sorry about your loss. I choose my user name as when I first came on here I was helping find out information for my mom.

Comment

• SAD&Tired. If you don't want people to merely repeat your poster name then perhaps you should change it. I am merely agreeing with it. I didn't chastise you or say it's your personality. Your posts just come off as you being sad and tired. Sorry that bothers you.

Im sorry about your loss. Losing somebody is immensely tough Im sure.

I changed my response because I remember you going on and on about cheerleading. (Thought that may have been obvious).

Shall we count the number of times you passively aggressively, directly and indirectly tell me Im lying about my case?

I try to discredit you? You spend your time e-mailing moderators to see what I edit in my posts. That's both troubling and concerning.

Comment

SAD&Tired. If you don't want people to merely repeat your poster name then perhaps you should change it. I am merely agreeing with it. I didn't chastise you or say it's your personality. Your posts just come off as you being sad and tired. Sorry that bothers you.

Im sorry about your loss. Losing somebody is immensely tough Im sure.

I changed my response because I remember you going on and on about cheerleading. (Thought that may have been obvious).

Shall we count the number of times you passively aggressively, directly and indirectly tell me Im lying about my case?

I try to discredit you? You spend your time e-mailing moderators to see what I edit in my posts. That's both troubling and concerning.
                  I don't think we can change our forum names. Where was it mentioned that sadandtired emailed mods to find out what was edited??

Comment

• Sidelines:

The forum emailed me your original reply which was ....
                    Page back.

And I changed it from "SadAndTired indeed" .. because .. well.. she sounds sad and tired. I then wanted to mention the cheerleading because I know she hates my "cheerleaders" and I found it hypocritical.

Not really that "bizarre".. Keep digging I guess.

But to go to the length of researching edits? Creepy and disturbing I find.

This is exactly the behavior high conflict personalities exhibit. Search relentlessly for ammo against other people.
                    Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-28-2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Sidelines:

Page back.

And I changed it from "SadAndTired indeed" .. because .. well.. she sounds sad and tired. I then wanted to mention the cheerleading because I know she hates my "cheerleaders" and I found it hypocritical. But to go to the length of researching edits? Creepy and disturbing I find.

This is exactly the behavior high conflict personalities exhibit. Search relentlessly for ammo against other people.
                      you do realize you are wrong? Under user cp there is an option to receive emails from threads that you have put a comment in. Not so creepy and disturbing. You jumped to the conclusion that sadandtired emailed the mods to get the edit information, just like OCL jumped to conclusions with you. At no time did sad say that they emailed mods, you just assumed and then try to say its a fact.

Comment

Sidelines:

Page back.

No, LF. It is you who is searching for ammo.

Ottawa Divorce emails me notification of ALL posts to all threads that I am a part of. It is a standard setting.

The "everyone is out to get you" attitude is a little worriesome.

And even if it was possible (and it is NOT), I would not change my user name. Only the immature would use it to attack someone. I trust that most here will be adult and neutral. The name "Sadandtired" is how I am known here as I have been on the forum for two years now. Usually, there is no need to worry about it.
                        Last edited by SadAndTired; 09-28-2014, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• ahh I see. Thought you meant a personal e-mail. Not an automatic one.

I guess our versions of the word "bizarre" differ. I just wanted to say something else. And oh yea .. its very clear from the start that you are out to get me. Not everybody.

not quite sure where I attacked you. You seem like your forum name when you post on my threads. Where's the attack? A little sensitive are we? Im assuming you know your name doesn't mean happy and elated. Im sure you know you're background is making your posts extremely subjective and one-sided right?

Neutral is the one trait you seem to have no ability to engage.

Even fellow like posters like Sidelines remains neutral. I very much enjoy her posts .. even the constructive criticism ones. We've had our ups and downs. But Ive always understood why she felt a certain way and we discussed it openly. She doesn't share your conclusion regarding my ex.

But you .. just don't believe me and let me know through every message. When you see my name you may be visualizing some of the monsters that inflicted harm on the women you worked with. Not sure.

Youre making up statements like I attack you .. just by saying I agree with your name sometimes. That's not a personal attack. People observe if Im sad and tired some days too. I don't see that as an attack at all.

Sad&Tired....you look for things to get me going about. Why? Not sure. But that is indeed the juvenile aspect.
                          Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-28-2014, 06:21 PM.

Comment

ahh I see. Thought you meant a personal e-mail. Not an automatic one.

not quite sure where I attacked you. You seem like your forum name when you post on my threads. Where's the attack? A little sensitive are we? Im assuming you know your name doesn't mean happy and elated. Im sure you know you're background is making your posts extremely subjective and one-sided right?

Neutral is the one trait you seem to have no ability to engage.
                            I am sorry LF but I cannot have a discussion with you when you keep changing your posts so dramatically. Your impulsiveness is a concern as well.

In this reply above, you had originally said that you did think I was out to get you. See the original below.

Did you already forget that OD emails me??

Here is your entire original reply.

ahh I see. Thought you meant a personal e-mail. Not an automatic one.

I guess our versions of the word "bizarre" differ. I just wanted to say something else. And oh yea .. its very clear from the start that you are out to get me. Not everybody.
                            Please, if you wish to post to me directly, take a few minutes to compose your thoughts before writing them. This will avoid repeated edits to make yourself sound less paranoid.
                            Last edited by SadAndTired; 09-28-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I am sorry LF but I cannot have a discussion with you when you keep changing your posts so dramatically. Your impulsiveness is a concern as well.

In this reply above, you had originally said that you did think I was out to get you. See the original below.

Did you already forget that OD emails me??

Here is your entire original reply.

Please, if you wish to post to me directly, take a few minutes to compose your thoughts before writing them. This will avoid repeated edits to make yourself sound less paranoid.

Umm Sad And Tired. I didn't even edit that, change that or delete that. See my post. Still there in it's original state. Again you're searching for things .. that aren't there. Again, disturbing behavior.
                              Don't worry so much about my edits. Focus on the end product. Writer's edit all the time.

It HAS been clear from the start that you've been out to get me. Evidence? Just go through all your posts to me. Not paranoia .. evident.

I believe I even sent my condolences for the loss of your mother. In the midst of all your skepticisms and unfounded accusations of me attacking you, etc. What a bad guy I am.
                              Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-28-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Just a message to everybody in ODF world. Refrain from "editing". It means you're impulsive and it's very concerning.

(edit)

S&T even edited her message telling me not to edit. Incredible.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X