Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2020, 11:28 AM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,084
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

I would start a motion to change though anyway as your ex is not forthcoming with info and your child has dropped out. The motion would set out specific amounts and portions should the kid actually go. This way your can’t pull a stunt of getting money when kid has dropped out or having to pay cs for an indeterminate time.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Extracurricular costs for Adult Children in University Sound11 Financial Issues 10 08-03-2018 02:12 PM
I'm an adult child of divorce and need advice ACOD Parenting Issues 10 06-01-2011 05:18 PM
Child Support of Adult child in adult education kelly001 Divorce & Family Law 6 06-04-2010 03:24 PM
Preemptive strike (adult interdependent partnership agreement) justsayno Common Law Issues 11 05-17-2010 11:40 AM
Adult child's income taxes GGG Divorce & Family Law 1 02-07-2007 04:40 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.