This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get copies of ex's Income Tax? He signed consent

My ex and I both signed consent forms for each other to have access to Rev. Can. for Income Tax. We signed them in Feb 05. Does that just apply to that year?

I don't know if I can get the form as my lawyer won't give my file back, he is suing me.

Supposing I find this form he signed, do I fax it to Rev Can and then they send copies to me via mail?

independentgal,

go to the court house and obtain a complete copy of your continuing record.

A copy of the CCRA form should of been filed. Once received send a request letter with a copy of the signed CCRA waiver form for the information.

lv

Comment

not to sound nasty but if you are custodial parent why would you consent to share your income information with the non custodial parent? CS is based soley on the non custodial parents income......I am a sole custodial parent and I do not share my income information with my ex ever......its none of his business......he has a financial and moral obligation to our child and thats where our financial mixture ends.....you should send your ex a letter/email requesting it and from my experience he has 30 days to produce a copy to you if he signed that waiver......but if you are not sure take LVs advice.......trust LVs for sure......I went through hell and back trying to get custody and being self represented against him and his lawyer and I won with LVs help and many others from here........

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X