Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet & greet

Hi,
    I was wondering if there is any interest in a meet & greet of people going through litigation.
    I would be interested in hearing their experiences, especially if they are self-represented, exploring how we can help each other etc.,
    I know the forum helps, but a face to face meet and discussions, presentations, information exchange, advise, support, guidance etc., would be great.

thanks

tunnelight? lol.

this sounds like a good idea. but personally- not interested.

I like this forum because it's support- and I can rant on here. In my real life- I need to leave the litigation behind when I get home and so I can be a happy and connected parent to my daughter...and just carry on with my life. Litigation of my family court matter is another job to me. One which I refuse to let permeate into other parts of my life. So sitting around continually talking about it- doesn't sound very appealing.

Comment

That being said- I have started volunteering with a women's shelter and I'm trying to set up an organization like Luke's Place in the western side of the GTA.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X