This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant away!!

There has been a lot of negativity in the forums of late, and I thought, maybe we need a place to rant...so, here it is!

My rant today: I work in the field, I know the law, so I am expected to do everything each time my husband needs to take his ex back to court (at least yearly, often more), and I am expected to do this in my own time...it has become the expectation, the norm, rather than a favour that is appreciated...Worse, if he had listened to my advice 9 years ago (or every year since), he would not need to take it back to court every year!

Grrrr....

Does it have to pertain to divorce or just anything?

My rant of the day, brother didn't make enough coffee for me this morning, came to work and we ran out of milk, and cream to have coffee. Coffee truck had expired milk. So, I had to wait till lunch to get a god damn coffee. At least they made it right and luckily no one got injured at work cause of my deficiency in caffeine

Comment

oh, I am an absolute bitch without my caffeine quota!! I can empathize on that one!

Comment

I'll say rant about whatever is irritating or peeving you lately! From kids that forget homework, to the boss that comes down hard, to the gossipy coworkers...whatever the negativity is!!

Comment

Originally posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
          oh, I am an absolute bitch without my caffeine quota!! I can empathize on that one!
          Man claims caffeine insanity in wife's death - Yahoo! Canada News

You could take the opposite defence for caffeine deficiency?

Comment

lmao....I loved this quote..."Medical tests in the Noble case resulted in a diagnosis of a rare form of bipolar disorder — triggered by heavy consumption of caffeine, Moorer said."

Comment

Went 0-3 in the baseball tournament. DAMN!!!!!

Comment

sorry to hear, DTTE...guess that means you need to play more ball with the kids (just so YOU can practise!)

Comment

Originally posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
                  sorry to hear, DTTE...guess that means you need to play more ball with the kids (just so YOU can practise!)

Cute one! Slow pitch is also always another option.

DTTE, BTW how is your golfing going?

Comment

bet he still can't get that 4-some together....

Comment

Originally posted by billiechic View Post
                      LMAO, werent the two of us part of his fantasy 4 some?

Comment

Let's let DDTE handle that one...hmmmm..

Comment

Wow, some of the recent posts are getting out of hand. Maybe we should make sure everyone takes a valium 1 hour before been able to post! LOL. That would include me and make sure I have my coffee before signing in

Comment

It was billie, tug and mess

Comment

Originally posted by billiechic View Post
                              4-some? Wow... Hell, I can't even scare up a 2-some! Er, oh, um... Never mind....

Heh heh

[rant]

I just moved to Kanata but work in the East end (Innes/Star Top) ... The 417 SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssss!!!!! !!!!!!

[/rant]

On the bright side, if that's all I have to worry about, I'm doin' OK...

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X