X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would ya?

Comment

Yeah, "money-grabbing beasts". I think there is the key. I would forget the whole if I can't see half of my salary disappearing from my bank account every month.

Comment

Originally posted by rszalai View Post
        Yeah, "money-grabbing beasts". I think there is the key. I would forget the whole if I can't see half of my salary disappearing from my bank account every month.
        If you don't want to support your kids maybe you should have kept your pants on...

Comment

I don't have any problem supporting my daughter. The spousal support is the disgusting part...

Comment

Originally posted by billiechic View Post
            If you don't want to support your kids maybe you should have kept your pants on...
            What a vile post.
            You do not know a thing about me yet you quote me out of context with such a simple and dim witted jab.

Depression is a serious problem for men after divorce. I lost my wife, kids, and friends overnight.
            I pay 1500 a month in CS, I have paid CS INSTEAD of RENT more than once.
            I would die for my kids, but cannot see them.

I took the time to read your first post here. You cried for help and got it.
            Why not extend that to me?

My one true fear of putting my heart in hand and going "back out there" would be running into a woman like you.
            I hope Karma visits you soon.
            And as ALWAYS best to you all in these trying times.

Comment

I don't think it was a hit to you but to a post made by rszalai!!
              I wish people would really read before they post sometimes

Comment

Irrelevant.
                The post remains vile in any manner.
                This board should be a group a people helping each other through incredibly trying times.
                No one here need be told to "keep your pants on".

I am not concerned with it. I rise above such petty stupidity.

Comment

As a final post I'll add this.
                  If you suffer from depression you should get counsel. Men direct inwards generally and woman outwards.
                  I suffered from this. I could not reach out.

I got the courage up to call EAP and was in front of a doctor 2 hours later.
                  I will sum up my first session for you. I walked in, shook her hand and sat down. I started to cry.
                  She said "you will be fine"
                  I replied, "how do you know, you have not even asked me anything!"
                  "Because your crying" was her answer.

I will rise above this.

I apologize for posting and reaching out here. It is not the place.

Comment

I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. You definately made the right choice by seeking help. Hopefully through counselling you will be able to recover. It can be a long process and certainly not easy, stick with it as it can really really help.

As for the forum, it is a place for people to help others however not necessarily just to tell people what they want to hear but what is realistic. Sometimes the best help a person can give is another perspective and honest unbiased feedback.

Good luck with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Banaschar1 View Post
                      What a vile post.
                      You do not know a thing about me yet you quote me out of context with such a simple and dim witted jab.

My one true fear of putting my heart in hand and going "back out there" would be running into a woman like you.
                      I hope Karma visits you soon.
                      And as ALWAYS best to you all in these trying times.
                      WHOA! You should read the post above, which is the one I quoted, not yours. You have said nothing before this that I would criticize, please take the chance to read what I wrote before getting upset.

Yes, one day Karma will get me, and based on the life I have lived already..it will be a GOOD thing for me.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X