Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law > Common Law Issues

Common Law Issues The law regarding common law relationships is different than in cases of divorce. Discuss the issues that affect unmarried couples here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 07:41 AM

Max22258 is on a distinguished road
Default Fasle address and agreement

Ok we finally have an agreement, howeveragain she has not rturn what she agree in the agreement. Lets go back and see what happened. We separated in 2008, 3 days before moving out she go to the cops and falsely make criminal accusation, I got out of it but by the time I got my house back everthing is gone. So she is ordered by the judge to return all my belonging by the 11 Nov 2009. She never did, we make an arrangement in July of 2010 and cout order for my item to be return again. She does not do it again and on the separation agreement she gives a false address. Now what, do I make a motion of change or stop paying the support. I know the FRO will be after me like an a vulture but send them a letter explaining and seems like they do not care much. They still are after some arreas but in the new agreement provided to them the judge say there is no arrears. Ok what is my next move.
Closed Thread