Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting some odd messages

Hi Mods

So I have 9 PM in my in box which appear to be posts from Arabian, Janibel and Rocksteady mostly to LF32? Technical cliche maybe lol

Oh I figured it out. I had a technical cliche lol. Ignore my post.
    Last edited by Beachnana; 03-30-2016, 11:43 AM. Reason: Added a word

lol

Been hard to start threads here on odf due to .. well .. you know. So we have a lil' PM discussion going on. You've provided tremendous input and advice so I included you in it. That's prolly what you're seeing.

I'll start a new thread soon.

LF32

Comment

I finally figured that out. Slow thinking this am!

Comment

anyone else wanting to join in should simply PM LF32. I'm sure he appreciates any constructive advice/thoughts. This way it's easy to self-monitor and disallow any personal attacks.

Comment

Sad but it seems at times necessary. Rather like handling communication with an ex!

Comment

Totally.

It feels really nice to chat in PM land. Notice how it's calm, relaxed and full of useful good info? I'm not being called dramatic/ridiculous/etc every time I pose a question. lol

Thanks again ladies for the advice. Much appreciated.

LF32

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X