No announcement yet.

kijiji lawyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are not happy with the service you are getting..self represent yourself. Some of us have done it, and made out OK.

Don't become a liability on others like spousal support recipients....always options to get a job for self dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by serendipitous View Post
      If you are not happy with the service you are getting..self represent yourself. Some of us have done it, and made out OK.

Don't become a liability on others like spousal support recipients....always options to get a job for self dignity.
      Serendipiptious - I am fast becoming very annoyed with your remarks about spousal support. I receive spousal support. I therefore find your remarks offensive and not particularly helpful to people who are on this forum for advice.

Comment

I second the motion Arabian, serendipitous is like a broken record, he seems to not care who's feelings he hurts, is not aware of Canadian laws which make provisions for the payment of SS under certain conditions and interjects his agenda into almost every thread regardless if it pertains to the topic in question ...... very annoying.

Comment

There are also members who pay spousal support, and am sure they are not with you on this matter, and will rather they didn't have to pay it. It's not all about you now is it, and are you saying adults don't have a responsibility to be self sufficient?

Lets have a poll and see what the results come out as. I am entitled to my spousal support comments, and you not liking them is irrelevant. Playing the emotional / entitlement game is hardly a case for spousal support.

Originally posted by arabian View Post
          Serendipiptious - I am fast becoming very annoyed with your remarks about spousal support. I receive spousal support. I therefore find your remarks offensive and not particularly helpful to people who are on this forum for advice.

Comment

Start your own thread if you want to debate current family law - preferably in the political section.

Taking pot shots at me is futile Oink.

Comment

Go back and look at arabian's posts - she isn't playing an emotional poor-me game. She knows that spousal support is not an automatic entitlement, the case for it needs to be proven. She has successfully proven (repeatedly) that she is entitled to spousal support in recognition of her work building up her ex's business while they were married. The spousal support reflects the value of her contributions to the business.

Comment

OINK! aka FWB, aka ...

Why didn't I think of that???

Comment

yeah I think some other people picked up on that the other day - he's up to his normal tactics - trying to get people to play by engaging them in his misogynistic debates. Next he'll be posting how much he loves women... how he helps other single guys with tips on how to dress... he is, after all, the perfect guy (according to him). As usual, his posts are getting more and more controversial... combatant. Sooooo predictable.

Comment

Arabian's one of the people here who's posts I enjoy reading, don't harass her away!

Anyways slowly moving back to the topic of Kijiji, there's a guy on Kijiji looking for someone to teach him how to floss his teeth.

Looking for dental flossing instructor | healthcare | Ottawa | Kijiji

Comment

OK.... Not pot shots, just my take on SS which people like yourself think should be a taboo to knock on here, and obviously it gets backing from like-minded people who are also receiving it. Birds of the same feather and all that

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                      Start your own thread if you want to debate current family law - preferably in the political section.

Taking pot shots at me is futile Oink.
                      Last edited by blinkandimgone; 05-07-2015, 07:05 PM. Reason: personally identifying info of another poster.

Comment

well, when you think about it, paying SS can be a good thing. Think of it as charity or helping other person. Money comes money goes. Dont let SS anger you
                        Last edited by The Iceberg; 05-07-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stripes View Post
                          OINK! aka FWB, aka ...

Why didn't I think of that???
                          It has to be him ... same style of writing, knows it all, brags about self constantly and can't back away when proven wrong ... if it's not him - they have to be closely related. Tedious .....

Comment

Even though I told my new lawyer to freeze our relationship (until I get results for my complain to remove her), she still sent me an emial.

She said; I think we should drop the child support idea. Firstly, because the economy is down and the judge probably will not impute. Secondly, if the judge doesn't do it, you may end up paying her because based on T4s, you make more.

Now, everybody knows a cashier makes around $12. Two bucks more or less. Now if a person claimed that they make $6 (forget the minimum wage rule), would anyone believe it? Same situation with my ex.

BTW, Arabian, I am in touch with that person, thank you.

Comment

There are also members who pay spousal support, and am sure they are not with you on this matter, and will rather they didn't have to pay it. It's not all about you now is it, and are you saying adults don't have a responsibility to be self sufficient?

Lets have a poll and see what the results come out as. I am entitled to my spousal support comments, and you not liking them is irrelevant. Playing the emotional / entitlement game is hardly a case for spousal support.
                              A poll would only be valid if everyone was in the same position. Hands up all those who pays SS and love it and hands up all those who receive it and hate it!

Really are you that entitled that you feel you should not have to follow the rule of law in this country.? If you don't like the rules leave. SS and CS are there as part of the legal rights of all Canadians. Start picking and chosing which rules should, stay and which should go will result in the loss of the fabric of our wonderful country. Sure sometimes the law can seem unfair but without our legal system we would have what?

Nothing is perfect, Law has to be an evolutionary system. Look back on the laws of 100 years ago. People like you would have been taken outside and shot!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X