This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When its all said and done...

Did you do anything significant when the final paperwork was done, and your divorce or separation was final ? (eg. tattoo, big purchase, intoxication...)

got a new man lol

Comment

Splurged out on a new hair color and cut! This was just enough to mark a new start. Now, if I'd had more money...there would have been so much more that could have been done to mark the occasion.

Comment

May_May

I'll keep you posted on this one! Will be filling for my divorce this Spring, May 13th will mark my one year of separation and then I can file the required paperwork!

Angie

Comment

I opened the mail, smiled, then went to work... Still mired in this muck-pissed cesspool of an Industry, even though divorced for almost 2 years now.

Will have a party, I think, when I finally get the amended SA signed

Cheers!

Gary
          Last edited by Gary M; 01-29-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I have a spa gift certificate I've been saving...hope it doesn't expire...

Comment

I was thinking of a hair colour myself...... had it all picked out and everything until my son pointed out...... but dad, " you don't have any hair left to colour?" Shoot! He's right so I think I will need to think of something...... No right now I will be happy to lay my head down to rest..... with a smile.

May_May - Thanks for the smile - it has been a hard month.
              Last edited by ddol1; 01-29-2012, 11:49 PM. Reason: May_May

Comment

DDOL1 - Glad to see you still have your sense of humour!!! G'night...

Comment

I got a Tat when I left him on the inside of my right wrist that reads "The Past Is Practice"

Cheers

Comment

You all made me smile ! Thanks

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X