This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Arrears

The ex is currently on a VAPS.....and he has now defaulted on it......I called the auto line at Fro today and there ws recording that he was equivalent to 4 months behind in support. I called tonight cause I know info (if payment or not) isnt updated til after office closes. Now the recording has a little over one month in arrears and there was no payment made. How can that be? I know he was going for a reduction in support however I never received any court documents to show up....for sure I would have been there not a question....would he had been able to receive this without me being there? Or even notifying me of the proceeding? If so can I go back to court and have it changed back? Coles notes version of events. Final order issued September 2006, been in constant arrears ever since. Makes VAPS, clears upt hen back into arrears not even month after. This time hasnt cleared arrears however was made aware of intentions to go for reduction from 3rd party. Never received anything from ex to advised me of such, had there been court date set I could have proven his lies for sure and he would never get it. And now the strange happwning with FRO auto line????? very weird for sure. any advise would be helpful for sure.

The fro automated line is quirky.
    If I were you,stop fretting for tonight and call FRO tomorrow and speak to an agent.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X