Great to be a mother in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to be a mother in Canada

Every day is mother's day in Canada. How fortunate we are to have children who are healthy and happy and who have a safe place to lay their heads each night... good schools to attend... endless opportunities to succeed in the future.

Take a moment to reflect and pray for the mothers in war-torn countries who are simply trying to feed their children and keep them safe. I pray for the mothers who have watched their children die of hunger, disease and ravages of war.

Hats off to those mothers out there who have to work or have sacrificed this day to care for an ailing relative (cause we know a mother's work extends beyond caring for just her own children).

Have a happy day - you've earned it!

Really, we are blessed.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day Arabian.

Off to the nurseries! Buy early, buy often
    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
      Really, we are blessed.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day Arabian.

Off to the nurseries! Buy early, buy often

Happy Mother's Day to all the great moms on this forum! Enjoy your day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Mother's Day.
        Last edited by trinton; 05-14-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Amazing post. Thanks Arabian. I thank god every day that we live in this great country. Breaks my heart to see what other countries are going through. I hop all these wonderful mother's enjoy this special day. Now .. back to house cleaning. lol

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X