Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders

I've talked about one of these issues before which is my travel consent. I would like to ask the court for an order for travel consent for a trip I'm planning on taking the kids on. She has refused using the clause in our agreement that my request is unreasonable because it occurs during school. This could be debated until the cows come home and I'm not looking for that discussion to continue here just related to the question below.

The second issue is for family counseling. I was referred to an excellent psychologist and met with her to discuss some issues I'm having in my blended family. These issue are very specific to my family and not my exs as the psychologist would be seeing the 5 kids together along with my partner and I. I was told the by psychologist that she would need a signed consent letter from my ex to speak with the children. My partners ex agreed and signed the papers right away. I was fine with this and spoke to her and she thought it was a good idea because of some issues the kids have been having with the transition and some issues at school as well She agreed to sign the paperwork. The next day I got a text from her stating that she had talked to her friends and therapist and no longer consents to the sessions. I asked her why. She said because she wasn't included. I told her she could also see the psychologist and refuses because the psychologist doesn't practice in Brampton but in Milton. I am fully open to her having full access to any and all information regarding the children but she refuses because it's not in Brampton. The psychologist costs are covered by my benefits for me and the kids. Her benefits also pays for her costs to see the psychologist if she so chooses. Her only complaint is that it's not Brampton.

This would be a Form 8 - General Application correct. I'm not looking to change anything in our existing orders just a new order for the trip and sessions with the psychologist as I believe it's in the children's best interest.

Thanks

FB
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X