Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 01-24-2019, 11:26 AM

Asphenaz is on a distinguished road

My Ex would go to the school every Thursday, to bring them out for lunch. This was only during the three years our court battle lasted as she was trying to prove how involved she was and incompetent I was. Depending on your ex's reasons it could end.

I learned to pack a lunch you can 'recycle' for either supper or lunch the next day.

Depending on your child's age, teach them to cook. My D12 and S13 are very good cooks. Daughter bakes pies and cakes on her own or with grandma and her aunt. My son favors indian and asian dishes, butter chicken and stir fried dishes are his favorites.

It is a lot of work, especially after long work days. This teaches them good lessons, but also they learn about food and healthy eating.

If you prefer not to communicate with your ex, then don't and accept she will continue. The question now is how to address it with your kids?