The high road gets bumpy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
    So I wouldn't be suprised if this was a red herring that was used to get a favourable OC report, and/or delay the OCL report.
    You got it. Same with the transcripts of these supposed arguments. She taped us for a year. Staged arguments. All to bias an OCL or other official. Can't be used in court because she couldnt help herself from arguing also in the tapes...even when she was recording. So you could imagine her behavior when she was nto recording.

All of this is to obtain a favorable OCL report. OCL report is her case now. All she's relying on.

Comment

Well if a judge has two reports (one from OCL and one from CAS) what do you think he's going to do?

I think he is going to order a 3rd opinion, order immediate interim access.

Comment

I like how you think Arabian.

On top of it they're asking for supervised access at a CTR (OCL recommendations). Unreal.

OCL Vs. CAS reports (which conflict heavily) will be interesting.

Reason for supervised now:

1. Baths. (unbelievable)
        2. Says Ive emotionally harmed child in past and if unsupervised will do it. (allegation of the week).

TO DATE .. NO cogent proof has been provided as to why I need "supervised access".
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-03-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

From what I'm hearing the plan is to have a counter for when OP claims these issues right?

OP depressed due to situation is brought up by LA Lawyer= your side responds with information on past history

OP brings up OCL report for supervised access at centre= your response CAS reports no issues, no requirement of supervision and a gradual access plan

OP states cannot provide disclosure of address due to fear=your responses Police report no issues and no restraining order.

OP states cannot communicate or co-parent= your response using Family Wizard, mutual drop off point for pick ups like school or daycare and will provide access as you see OP important to child

OP states drinking, drugs etc.....your reply drug alcohol test results

Am I on the right track because if I was a judge I would want a to the point reply that is clear no drama no emotions, straight facts.

Comment

Originally posted by good_mom View Post
            From what I'm hearing the plan is to have a counter for when OP claims these issues right?

OP depressed due to situation is brought up by LA Lawyer= your side responds with information on past history

OP brings up OCL report for supervised access at centre= your response CAS reports no issues, no requirement of supervision and a gradual access plan

OP states cannot provide disclosure of address due to fear=your responses Police report no issues and no restraining order.

OP states cannot communicate or co-parent= your response using Family Wizard, mutual drop off point for pick ups like school or daycare and will provide access as you see OP important to child

OP states drinking, drugs etc.....your reply drug alcohol test results

Am I on the right track because if I was a judge I would want a to the point reply that is clear no drama no emotions, straight facts.

That's a pretty neat summary. Looks good to me.

Comment

Good Mom's been paying attention.

Comment

Another good thing about the CAS summary is the lousy OCL investigation techniques followed by leading questions. The OCL douchebag lost her credibility, over that allegation (not getting it back).

IS OCL qualified to deal with young children.PERIOD
                Was there even a assessment?

Where's the resume?
                What's up with her licsense?
                Is she more an "addiction shrink" than a child shrink?
                Is she more a touring DV activist than a shrink?
                How many actual young children assessments has she done?

The above is only ONE part of many questions, that need answers. While in a motion (without a lot of time).

Long story short.....what's the angle LF32 is going to purse at motion.....does he have time at a motion for multiple angles....is destroying OCL credibility going to be allowed....how will it be presented to a Judge?

All OP has right now is a spy recording turned into a transcript (that will be objected too and tried to be made inadmissable)....and a OCL (to be discredited)

Transcript won't be at the Motion nor the OCL (only her report findings/recommendation's) (protest she was pressured by previous motion)

(because I see OP with such meagre items for a Motion, I think they'll add a independent shrink report for Goldilocks) But that's just a caution for LF32 to have his own indendent reports

anger and boundry issue's VS. a depressed victim

Of course the above is the OP mutated (OCL actually) positon from Drunkin Doper that is Loud

I have no idea how a Judge views allegations and a guys ability to "act as a parent".

I assume the Judge first does....Is the guy an actual threat to a child.....get that out of the way first.

Then move's on to 'any previous orders" any Endorsements, what does Father want...why is he here...what's the current status

Everythings gotta POP and flow chronologically covering all angles and OP defense/offense...short n sweet.

Comment

I assume the Judge first does....Is the guy an actual threat to a child.....get that out of the way first.

another point to counter with security clearance, education docs, affy etc...

Parenting classes etc...anything to show what your are doing to improve things and I'm sure OP is doing nothing to work on her parenting.

By parenting classes= they have some for kids of separated parents etc...

IF you have them from you trainning put a list together with the dates
                  Last edited by good_mom; 10-03-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

A good "LF32 background bio" is required, it's a nessceity ........prior to the couples bio.

LF23's employment is with children....he's good at his job,this should be made loud and clear. (and skooll cred's)

There's 2 ways of looking at August 2013 and inAction House
                    A) victims need a plan in a emergency? too take off. (no couples therapy)

B) LF32 didn't know his actual relationship frustration came from Goldilocks living a lie. (he does now)

Until these "dated" transcripts come out of the LAO scumbag lawyers safe, all LF32 can do is guess as to content and material. (nothing criminal obviously)

It must be made clear.....there was no Emergency when Goldilocks left...just left while LF32 was at work. (he didn't have a clue)

This is another angle....being frustrated living with Goldilocks who had emotionally abandoned the relationship prior to physically doing it.

I couldn't imaging living with that...kudo's for LF32 to just come out with a spycam recording......Goldilocks must of just stared blankly (a lot) or at the ceiling when LF32 was trying to have even a conversation with her..day after day after day after month after month.

Not once did Goldilocks approach LF32 saying the relationship may need fixing...and give me a break that's what victim do "wierd stuff"....under what reason ..her silence because he'd argue with her..or punch her?

Which angle best fits for a Judge.... is the main thing.
                    Last edited by MrToronto; 10-03-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

You just described my relationship. I remember, I would get home, take off my coat, play with D3. She would come out with a beer announcing "here's you booze". I'd say "Booze"? Hunny its a beer. But certain things were different.

She became irate at the smallest things (If I had to stay an hour late from work). She'd let me have it then run upstairs. In a "what the hell" moment Id go upstairs to see .. "what the hell". You couldn't be more correct. Staring at the ceiling, but I remember dirty looks but no words.

A lot of things are coming together now.

I have a BA in psychology, a NVCI certificate (Non violent crisis intervention), current first aid /CPR.

I've worked with kids my whole life. I've taught gross motor, fine motor, social skills, applied behavioral analysis, reading, writing, shoelace tying .. you name it. I have videos of me doing puppet shows and teaching groups of kids.

I teach life skills (ADL's - activities of daily living) to special needs kids/adults. I do behavior modification for maladaptive behaviors. I go in to family's homes and teach contingent positive reinforcement, how to use token economies, how to communicate with an aggressive child/teen (neutral tone, staying away from "no's", eye contact, etc).

Not bigging myself up here. Im just saying .. I teach parenting and have been and continue to be around children every day. OCL decided not even to contact the parent whose child I looked over, taught to speak, taught to toilet (autism) for 1.5 years one-on-one. This collateral also owned the preschool I was the head therapist at and watched me with a class of kids daily.

If OCL was so concerned about boundaries and children why not speak with people who saw me with children ALL THE TIME .. including her own son? Anybody?

Mr T.'s right. This is what I do. D3 knew her ABC's, could count to 30, read a few books and a bunch of other stuff. Not to put my ex down but D3 cant count to 10 and forgets her ABC's now. I wish she would have continued working on them every night like I used to.

Mr T. ... being in psychology I would have been TOTALLY in to family counselling. I would have tried to fix our relationship on any way possible. Ex didn't want that though. Neither did her jealous mom. They wanted me gone and they figured out a way to do it. Now it has to be exposed in the midst of this victim web she's spread.

Remember, she called action housing .. they got her counselor. So it will be OCL report plus these reports. She's smart.
                      Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-03-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Im actually headed out to take a group of special needs individuals to watch the Ottawa Red Blacks football game live for an amazing social experience. Its what I do. Why cant I see my own daughter?

Comment

Not going to be hard for a Judge to see through the thin veneer Goldilocks has come up with as an excuse to be a victim

When I read that past little blurb on Action house in August 2013...I also saw there was someone prior interacting with Goldilocks ( no identity)

Who was that person the OCL won't track down?

Where is the name....the organization....for the file...Goldilocks would certainly have that information on hand.

OCL skipped over it. When somebody does that....LF32's radar should go up.

There's more to the story. That hurts Goldilocks's position

It's clear from August 2013 Goldilocks was "acting" and provoking to drive DAD batty and recording it.

I bet the "person" PRIOR to August 2013...wasn't telling Goldilocks how to throw LF32 under the bus (shopping for DV'ers...lmao)

This "person" may of said COUPLES THERAPY...OMG.....DUMPED.

OCL has/had no problem chasing down stuff to use against LF32 that is 10 years old...but OCL has a problem with year old stuff for Goldilocks.

Goldilocks did "mention it".....it was OCL's duty to record it...but no detail by OCL sister (after girl chat about it)...I guess only LF32 can be the evasive one.

Apparently Goldilocks would borrow LF32's mom's wheel's (after leaving child there) and bring it back with no gas. This undisclosed person could be part of Action House in Quebec. (would that look good?)

Time dictates that you believe what your presented with...there isn't Time to ask questions and never a Time provided to ask questions. (except Trial)

OCL purposely left details out or didn't follow up on "persons of interest" during her investigation.

IF this person "shared the same view" as the DV advocate OCL..OCL would race over in a fire truck to interview that person.

Just something else to Complain about to OCL Office,
                          Last edited by MrToronto; 10-03-2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Maybe someone can clear this up for me because I'm honestly confused:

I had a glance at the OCL Ontario website and it seems to me that the people employed there are lawyers and social workers. I don't see any mention of child psychologists or child psychiatrists.

If I were a judge and I received two reports that were not in agreement, and reports that were written by social workers, I would likely refer the matter on to a professional who is used to administering psychological testing and who who can make heads or tails of the whole matter.

IT sounds to me like the CAS and OCL are two warring factions and that it isn't unusual for the two agencies to disagree with each other and make wildly divergent reports. Perhaps this is the intent of the OP - to merely stall things, yet again, and get a 3rd party involved (which I think that in this case it wouldn't be a bad idea just so long as the individual had the expertise to do a proper analysis of the situation).

It seems to me that CAS and OCL replicate things. Is this indeed the case? I'd appreciate someone clearing this up for me.

Comment

IMO Strait there are more than 2 camps here: one camp that accepts what they read and reasons accordingly; one camp that assumes a high degree of skepticism and reasons accordingly; and finally one camp that assumes a healthy sense of critical thinking and reasons accordingly. I am not saying there is anything wrong with any camp; they just bring different perspectives.

My intentions for being here are genuine.

I am of the thinking that depression is a card; just another attempt by ex to buy time for status quo. She may very well anticipate that this will necessitate another professional and prolong matters. On the other hand, LF could say, "look, see, she has a history, not my fault" "even helped her through it" "she is delaying to establish false status quo" "the only thing that is important here is that she gets therapy to deal with her depression so that it does not affect D3 and she can be the best mom she can be".

I think it is noteworthy that the ex knows LF, his background, his likely responses and his propensity to analyze. I am confident she knows this is stressful on him. The direction/strategy from his lawyer is so important for this reason. She knows and can anticipate LF moves/responses. They were together for 8 years.
                              Last edited by odinn; 10-03-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

It's true that ex may be anticipating my responses. Many of them incorrect thus far. She thought I was going to make this case easy for her. She thought Id run out of patience by now and barge in to find my daughter.

She hasn't even been able to get a charge against me . not even a restraining order. She's abducted our child and tossed allegation after allegation. I've taken it and treated her like a princess still. High road (getting bumpy).

So she's been wrong about me doing anything irrational. No matter how much she dangles what matters most to me in my life in front of my face.. my daughter.

Call me an alcoholic (disproved) .. call me a dope (disproved) .. call m a pedo (disproved) .. call me anything you want.

The way I see it Odinn .. I would hope she starts worrying les about anticipating my responses and more on her constant inconsistency building her own case. Soon I wont need any responses.

She wanted a reaction by now. She didn't get one. Now all she has is a bunch of crazy allegations and a tape of entrapping arguments we were both involved in .. and of course she gets to sit on the bench while OCL fights her fight for her.

She wanted a free house. Action housing said "hey hey .. get us a report from a counsellor for a house". So ex did .. sometime before August 2013.

Her first counsellor said "hey hey .. why don't you do some family counselling .. what you tell us doesn't qualify for you getting a home". There hasn't even been police involvement for our whole relationship and quite honestly you don't present as an abused woman .. Perhaps you can try and work through your problems with couples therapy. Many couples who argue have success with this.

Ex thinks .. naaa .. instigates with recordings (and still cant stop herself from arguing in them).. brings these to August 2013 new counsellor (old one went on mat. leave . kind of just disappears) ... GET NOTES (mental note)

"sooo .. can get that house now please?". New counsellor says (August) sure I guess. Ex STOPS going to counselling from OCT 2013 - FEB 2014 (why go to counselling? She got the house!!).

After she left in Feb, I start my application for custody. Ex says "damn .. better get back to counselling quick". She already had a lawyer set up from earlier in August - (who coached her to do recordings) and ex decides to get a person to come to court with her.

Now, since OCL has recommended she goes back for counselling am I to assume she stopped counselling again at this point? Why does it seem she only goes when she needs to obtain something for her case?

Not a conspiracy theory anymore. The above are facts presented by the OCL in a haphazard manner (except the family counselling part .. but I wonder if that's what first counsellor said for "verbal arguments" .. Id love her notes ..).

I'm just slowly starting to put her plan together. She had a year before me but I feel like Im catching up. There are holes in her story. Things that don't add up. Many things. I just have to find a way to articulate it and prove it (reports, notes, etc).
                                Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-04-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X