Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary - I agree on the imputed income...especially when the kids are in school full time...God help me but Im even willing to give her two years to find a job - she refuses...been on CanLaw...and while the courts will NEVER make a person get a job - if she torpedoes her interviews...minimizes her self worth I have to hope that a competent court see through the bs and realizes she is searching for a cash for life program....Id settle for her making 60K...hell even 45K...I dont shirk my responsibilities...but there has to be some balance...

Comment

When at the end of the month...she has 4600.00 and I have 1400.00...and I STILL am required to pay 75% of S7...someone somewhere has to see that this is waaaaaayyyy one sided...sorry for venting....every now and again...I start to lose my mind over this nonsense

Comment

I had more fun in highschool with no money, money brings nuthin but trouble...get rid of it. Regardless alot of guys here were like you,fixated on the cash, I certainly was at the start, it takes years to adjust your dreams/goals and to adjust your lifestyle....I'm not gonna say ur relationship with ur ex will get better, history shows she'll be kneeing you in the groined for a long time, but you can deal with her when your feet hit the ground (it'll be just bizzness at some point). Relax...have a beer.. study some caselaw in CANLII (those capitol "i"'s at the end not 1"s...lol)...everything unfolds over time (years) in family law...it's seems your not thinking 50-50 custody, and it's doubtful ur ex is going to offer it, she's been trained from her girlfriend skanks long before the roof caved in on you about how to get the money (if you are you better hurry she's getting the kid and your role established as I write, this is the only hurry up part this is where the chicks get ya while your confused and in complete turmoil)... I learned it's good the ex wants so much cash...it makes her accountable, she can't have a normal life, option's are there for court every other year, take her there have her fill out volumes of forms, you get to be in your kids life......if the cow doesn't want to work it'll be that much better to keep her in court for updates/ her living status/ what she ate for breakfeast last month...e.t.c. and when the support is finished someday...wat a shock for her...and no pension ...........

Comment

I had more fun in highschool with no money, money brings nuthin but trouble...get rid of it.
          So let me get this straight:

1. You can barely form an intelligible sentence.
          2. You loathe women....AND...
          3. You have no money.

Oh yea, I bet you're a real hit with the ladies.

Any women out there need another ex-husband??? Canarymom???

Comment

I'm not gonna say ur relationship with ur ex will get better, history shows she'll be kneeing you in the groined for a long time,
            and it's doubtful ur ex is going to offer it, she's been trained from her girlfriend skanks long before the roof caved in on you about how to get the money
            if the cow doesn't want to work it'll be that much better to keep her in court for updates/ her living status/ what she ate for breakfeast last month

Hahahahahaha...you're such a clown....I wish I could take your ex out for a drink. She screwed you over thoroughly. She even screwed your mind so bad that AFTER the divorce and you are completely gross to all other women.

Hilarious...She made you into a complete anger-filled, babbling fool. LOL...your ex rocks...good for her. I honestly wish I could meet her.

Comment

Your sooo LUCKY! Funone..you don't know it now but someday you will understand....see the post above...thats an ex ....you could of been stuck paying a 100 percent of your money and living with a miserable cow like that for the rest of your life(and alot of guys are livin with things like that "for the money")...you dodged a bullet

Comment

Thefunone,

how did you calclulate the amounts? Sometimes people (very often lawyers as well, on purpose or not) do not take into account that her disposable income includes CTC, that the Section 7 expenses should be included in the calculations (yours and her part) as it is a form of child support.

Comment

PH: I doubt she made him that way, I suspect she LEFT him because he was that way. I can't imagine any woman would willingly stay with such a poor, disgusting excuse for a man/father.

I'd shake her hand and congratulate her for having that oversized wart removed as well.

Comment

Folks - I appreciate the banter and some of the actual advice and I guess I too have allowed my focus to shift...but if I could bring it all back to the original question....which is...why when I plug in the amounts to get shared custody...her spousal support actually increases...8 times the reduction in CS....
                    Has anyone ever had the court actually go in the opposite way and be reasonable in the equality of monies?.....I understand my obligations re: SS and CS....but how can I offer my kids any kind of life when I'm forced into bankruptcy?
                    To PH and the borg....you two do bring a smile to face...something that has been lacking lately....thanks.....I guess Im kinda glad Im not that angry...

Comment

don't you have an overtime work problem? think you'll have to start doin math there.....take your yearly pay incease (if any) minus that from the 100k or so you made and thats your allowable overtime for the year...let ur pay increases catchup to wat ur makin currently..... takes 4 years or so........fighting about support that it should be at your base rate ..you can try that...it'll fail when you pull out ur past 3 year tax returns.....you already been told twice here ...your not bankrupt not even close to it...guys with similiar incomes are surviving on almost 40 percent of income gone.....ur's maybe wat 30ish percent?...start using ur head don't be scottish about ur money.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X