Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 09:17 AM

Chris6900 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Court dismissal order

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and glad to have found it. I have been apart from my commom law since 2004 and have a son together, we both drew up an agreement regarding visitation and child support back then. I will make this short as it is a long story, she allowed me to see my son whenever I wanted and always had phone access to him unless she got in one of her moods and decided otherwise..... She stopped me from seeing him over a year ago know as she stated our son needed stability in his life and I worked out of town alot which has changed to the fact that I want my son in my life, I was able to talk to him on the phone and then a month ago she changed the number and I can no longer talk to him I have emailed her repeatdly with a number for my son to reach me at with no avail. Last week I went to court to get a copy of the agreement only to find that there was a court dismissal order along with it from 2007. I make payments through fro and have contacted them of this and I am waiting to see what will happen with that, I dont know what to do next I want to see my son. In the original order she had soul custody and I had access only at her house was I able to see my son. I signed an agreement between the two of us that SHE took to the courts as I was unable to attend// what do I do now?? I am so lost and confussed as to what happens next and how can I get to see my son, there is nothing at present stating anything saying that I cant.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:12 AM

Chris6900 is on a distinguished road

I think I may have posted in the wrong part of the forum.. if so could someone please tell me where tis should be posted
Closed Thread