This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double posts

Was there an upgrade to the board recently or something... I'm seeing alot of double posts.

Posting

Hi everyone,

I think either the server is a bit slow lately, or the forums have been seeing a lot of action all at once!

It seems that the redirect back into the thread after posting is not as fast as normal, so I think our members are clicking post a few times too many because nothing is happening when they click the first time. I have also noticed that when I post, I will sometimes get redirected to the aggravating "page cannot be displayed" page. However, my posts are still getting posted.

So, when posting, please just click once. If you get the "page cannot be displayed" page, please refresh and check to see whether your post actually shows up. You may want to highlight and copy your quick response before posting. While I think it will show up on the thread, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're working on getting things figured out. In the meantime I'll try and keep the forums as cleaned up as possible.

Lindsay
    Last edited by Lindsay; 03-15-2006, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure why the server is acting so slow. According to the tools that monitor this, everything's fine :-) But I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks Lindsay for taking care of all the double posts!
      Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Server Issues Resolved

I think that everythings has been resolved with the server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X