Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arabian View Post
    he stops this "flaming" immediately.
    Except for "Pursuing happiness" dropped by here with a flame thrower to take out her anger and frustration with his ex out on me. Oh crap my ex is taking me to court again, I better get on OD and dump sum on Trinton.

The fact that you have joined in on her flaming sounds promising though. You're obviously biased and on her side. Why don't you accuse me of just wanting more time to cut child support in half some more ? Money money money on your minds ?

I do have legal advice, thank you very much.
    Last edited by trinton; 10-26-2017, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Why don't you tell us more about the relationship you have encouraged between your child and her father at this time? Or does she still not want to see him
      My daughter turned 18 a little bit ago and is an adult and can decide what kind of relationship she wants to have with her father. He moved out of the country without providing her with any new address or phone number and hasn't attempted to contact her or see her since January so I certainly am not obligated to encourage anything.

Now relax and calm down. I was simply making a joke about vast number of very petty posts you make. To be clear, I don't actually read them in detail because they're repetitive, vexatious and its clear to me you just want to be right and argue with women on here to get out your frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        Take it up with my lawyer!!
        My lawyer Pickel Rick tried to call your lawyer Leonard J. Crabs
        to recommend we arbitrate our matter through David S. Pumpkins but, Mr. Crabs is only taking orders for pizza.

Comment

Definition of parody

plural parodies

1 :a literary or musical work in which the style of an author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule wrote a hilarious parody of a popular song

2 :a feeble or ridiculous imitation a cheesy parody of a classic western
          — parodic play \pə-ˈrä-dik, pa-\ adjective
          — parodistic play \ˌper-ə-ˈdi-stik, ˌpa-rə-\ adjective

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
            My daughter turned 18 a little bit ago and is an adult and can decide what kind of relationship she wants to have with her father. He moved out of the country without providing her with any new address or phone number and hasn't attempted to contact her or see her since January so I certainly am not obligated to encourage anything.
            But the child is still child of the marriage and he has to pay support right? I don't see why you would encourage something that would contradict your true intentions, which is more than likely what has lead to the relationship they have now.

Now relax and calm down. I was simply making a joke about vast number of very petty posts you make. To be clear, I don't actually read them in detail because they're repetitive, vexatious and its clear to me you just want to be right and argue with women on here to get out your frustration.
            I am relax and I am quite clam. You might want to look into chill pills along the birth control bills you were purchasing through with your daughter's benefits plan.

I have not made any petty posts. The fact that you actually don't read them and just show up here to manipulate things doesn't surprise me. Doesn't surprise me one bit that a single mom shows up in my thread just to manipulate. You are still here is to just argue with me (a dad) to be right and get our your frustrations with your ex, and to advocate for moms who use daycare to undermine the relationship between their children and their dads. Don't see any other reason why you would continue to argue with me after you said you will stop with your stupid posts. So yeah, stop with your stupid posts, and start looking into fixing the relationship you have caused onto your child given your nasty attitude towards him. Afterall, you did have a post where you told your child "if you don't want to have a relationship with him, then you don't have to" - you're not influencing your daughter against him at all, not one bit. How you acted in front of your child when you noticed you couldn't pickup your birth pills through his benefits when he cancelled that speaks volumes as to the relationship your child has with her father. What is the child to think when you act in that way ?
            Last edited by trinton; 10-27-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

But the child is still child of the marriage and he has to pay support right? I don't see why you would encourage something that would contradict your true intentions, which is more than likely what has lead to the relationship they have now.
              He is supposed to pay CS. The rest of that statement is irrelevant.

I am relax and I am quite clam. You might want to look into chill pills along the birth control bills you were purchasing through with your daughter's benefits plan.
              lol, I can tell you're relaxed..that's why you're trying to antagonize me. Is it possible that this type of behavior which might be the real reason behind your custody situation? Just sayin'...

I have not made any petty posts. The fact that you actually don't read them and just show up here to manipulate things doesn't surprise me. Doesn't surprise me one bit that a single mom shows up in my thread just to manipulate. You are still here is to just argue with me (a dad) to be right and get our your frustrations with your ex, and to advocate for moms who use daycare to undermine the relationship between their children and their dads. Don't see any other reason why you would continue to argue with me after you said you will stop with your stupid posts. So yeah, stop with your stupid posts, and start looking into fixing the relationship you have caused onto your child given your nasty attitude towards him. Afterall, you did have a post where you told your child "if you don't want to have a relationship with him, then you don't have to" - you're not influencing your daughter against him at all, not one bit. How you acted in front of your child when you noticed you couldn't pickup your birth pills through his benefits when he cancelled that speaks volumes as to the relationship your child has with her father. What is the child to think when you act in that way ?
              Woa, holy rant...seriously, you need to take up yoga or something. Its silly on your part to try to get under my skin. The difference between me and you is that I don't start conflict over nothing so I got to keep access to my kids. Since my family is complete, I don't have the hate issues you have.

Your worst enemy is your level of anger and venom....a little introspection might help you. Maybe get a therapist to deal with your hostility towards women.

Comment

He is supposed to pay CS. The rest of that statement is irrelevant.
                As long as he gives you money, then your child has an involved father. You're absolutely right about that one. You do know that you are SUPPOSED to facilitate and encourage access right ? Not teach your child that it's okay to not see her dad.

lol, I can tell you're relaxed..that's why you're trying to antagonize me. Is it possible that this type of behavior which might be the real reason behind your custody situation? Just sayin'...
                I think the opposite is true. You're trying (and continuing to try) to anatognize me. The real reason behind my custody situation is the very little time and involvement I have with our child and the mother's attitude towards that.

Woa, holy rant...seriously, you need to take up yoga or something. .
                What are you now my doctor ? Are you going to prescribe birth control pills under our child's benefits, so I can seek reimbursement from through my ex ?

Its silly on your part to try to get under my skin. The difference between me and you is that I don't start conflict over nothing so I got to keep access to my kids. Since my family is complete, I don't have the hate issues you have.
                I'm not trying to get under your skin. If you go back and read, it was you that tried to get under my skin. To say you don't start conflict over nothing is false and misleading. What is noteworthy here is that you say your family is complete, which I assume includes you, your NEW husband, and your child only - since your ex has no access. Which is clearly your end goal and real reason for your custody battle. To rule out the father of your child as "family", alienate his kids from him, and say your family is complete, just goes out to show your mindset and true intentions. I've got rid of my ex, got a new husband, and got my kids with no access to my ex. Perfect. Now he needs to pay me child support so me and my family can pay our bills and take vacations.

I don't have hate issues. I just say it like it is.

Your worst enemy is your level of anger and venom....a little introspection might help you. Maybe get a therapist to deal with your hostility towards women.
                You're a registered therapist now are you? A therapist to help me with hostility towards women ? Don't have hostility towards women. Just single moms who marginalize a father's role and use them for child support. It is normal to frown on such moms, especially since since our judges do and have hostilities towards them.
                Last edited by trinton; 10-30-2017, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Trinton: Perhaps you missed this part of Pursuinghappiness' post: "...He moved out of the country without providing her with any new address or phone number and hasn't attempted to contact her or see her since January so I certainly am not obligated to encourage anything." Seems to me he's doing a really good job of alienating himself from his child - wouldn't you agree?

Your original question on this thread was about your ex working nights (no slouch) and leaving child with grandparent and your belief that ex uses grandmother and/or babysitter when child should be with you. Correct?

If you would quit attacking everyone who offers an opinion it would be helpful. It would also be helpful if you didn't twist everyone else's situation into your argument that everything, everyone is biased against men. That simply is not true.

I understand you are frustrated but perhaps if you'd quit attacking everyone you might get some ideas on how to handle your situation. After all, you are the one putting up these threads and ASKING for people's input.

Comment

Trinton: Perhaps you missed this part of Pursuinghappiness' post: "...He moved out of the country without providing her with any new address or phone number and hasn't attempted to contact her or see her since January so I certainly am not obligated to encourage anything." Seems to me he's doing a really good job of alienating himself from his child - wouldn't you agree?
                    Oh do I ever love setting my ex straight in response affidavits. let's go back in time a little and take a look at a few things.

I decided to also file a re-location notification because our youngest kid is graduating from high school in June and will be going to an American university, so we're moving close to the school. .....

My ex...of course...is trying to block her from going but knows there's nothing he can really do. So instead, his reply to the affidavit was that he wants to move the jurisdiction of our separation agreement to the USA since he's also now planning to move there.
                    ^Self explanatory, so no need for me to explain. Dad is moving to be closer to his kids. Or moving because his kids will no longer be here.

Your original question on this thread was about your ex working nights (no slouch) and leaving child with grandparent and your belief that ex uses grandmother and/or babysitter when child should be with you. Correct?
                    Absolutely. Was just slouching to get welfare and legal aid support to secure child support, and now doesn't want me to have any extra time because she is "working and requires daycare"

If you would quit attacking everyone who offers an opinion it would be helpful. It would also be helpful if you didn't twist everyone else's situation into your argument that everything, everyone is biased against men. That simply is not true.
                    I was attacked, and my situation and my threads and posts were twisted, so I responded and set her straight. My argument is not (and I have never argued) that everything and everyone is biased against men. There are many women (lawyers and clerks) I know at the localcourt house who absolutely adore me and love to see me at the court everytime. Always compliment me, my looks and my self confidence. They all know what an awesome father I am and that I am just asking the courts to let me be a dad. that is all. Do I think that some posters on here, some judges, and some lawyers and professionals are biased against men? Absafukenlootely.

I understand you are frustrated but perhaps if you'd quit attacking everyone you might get some ideas on how to handle your situation. After all, you are the one putting up these threads and ASKING for people's input.
                    Asking for people's inputs is one thing, being attacked and manipulated is another.

Comment

Okay so you charm females at your local courthouse therefore you don't hate women. I guess I stand corrected.

Your threads/posts always seem to me to have one common denominator: women are evil... judges are biased. Oh, I forgot one important one: You don't have equal custody because of your previous lawyer.

Yawn.

Comment

Okay so you charm females at your local courthouse therefore you don't hate women. I guess I stand corrected.
                        I also charm females at work, and at social settings. I also charm our child who is a girl who I absolutely adore. You do stand corrected. Just because I don't charm some biased females on this site doesn't mean that I think women are evil. Black and white mindset ?

Your threads/posts always seem to me to have one common denominator: women are evil... judges are biased. Oh, I forgot one important one: You don't have equal custody because of your previous lawyer.
                        Please point me to a few posts where I have specifically stated, or implied, that "women are evil". I do have mentioned at times that judges are biased. Just look at cases where spousal support is not ordered against dads, take those same cases, reverse the facts, and review the final outcome Does that mean that ALL judges are biased? Heck no. Have I ever specifically stated that women are bad and that ALL judges are biased?

ALL: :every member or individual component
                        SOME: an unspecified number or amount of people or things.
                        As per the important one. My previous lawyer wasn't involved in the making of the initial order. So I am not sure where that twisting of the fact came from. Nice try though, woman.

Yawn.
                        Wake up. open your eyes, and stop seeing things so blurry .
                        Last edited by trinton; 10-30-2017, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Perhaps this thread needs to get back on track.

I believe somewhere down the line Trinton had asked whether he was wrong to claim that he was more entitled to look after his child while Mom is at work rather than the daycare arrangements Mom has made with Grandmother.

It would seem only fair that parents who live close by each other should be the first person of choice for each parent. But then this would take reasonable adults to make this choice. Unfortunately, this does not appear to be the case here.

It would seem a very simple decision for a judge to make....Mom is at work, Dad is home so Dad can help out, save money on unnecessary daycare and have first refusal. Sounds so obvious and simplistic.

It would also require decisions not to be made based on who pays CS and be a decision based on what’s best for the child regardless of how much you loath the other parent.

Unfortunately too many conflicts exists in This OP’s relationship

I get Trinton’s frustration. It’s such a “ no brainer” that the child should be with a parent before a babysitter. So I get that he is frustrated and annoyed that it’s so complicated and hard to make this arrangement work between parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachnana View Post
                            It would seem a very simple decision for a judge to make....Mom is at work, Dad is home so Dad can help out, save money on unnecessary daycare and have first refusal. Sounds so obvious and simplistic.
                            But, you are forgetting the key element. The parents are battling for access and custody. No matter what kind of access or custody there is a battle requiring the intervention of the court. That in of itself is the conflict that judges don't like. It doesn't matter if one or both parents are engaged. It is conflict.

Now, Grandma is NOT free of conflict. Grandparents are always aligned to their child's opinions so it is not the best environment for the child either. In a matter of overnight where there are no qualified 3rd party over-night services (exception is in Barrie, Ontario where they have a 24h daycare!) then a parent for care overnight is better than no parent.

The court has to weigh who is the reason for the conflict and if the issues of the conflict will spread to the child in either parent's care. That is a delicate balance and the word "simple" should never be used to describe what a judge has to do. A careful ponderance of the evidence needs to be done by a judge. I would even say it is hard to do on affidavit evidence alone and on a simple court motion. It would require at minimum a long motion where evidence by the parents is given viva voce and is properly cross-examined. THe next and best option would be at trial.

Why Trinton's matter hasn't been fast-tracked to trial is puzzling. From what I have read it is an excellent candidate for the fast track to trial. A trial on the issues would end the conflict either both parents or one is creating quite quickly.

I would say this matter than many others I have seen on this forum is a great candidate for fast-tracking to trial. My recommendation would be to Trinton to press his lawyer as to why this has not happened or been requested?

Good Luck!
                            Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Beachnana View Post
                              I get Trinton’s frustration. It’s such a “ no brainer” that the child should be with a parent before a babysitter. So I get that he is frustrated and annoyed that it’s so complicated and hard to make this arrangement work between parents.
                              It is the conflict that either both or one parent that is creating that makes this a real "brainer" versus a "no-brainer" for a judge. It requires viva voce evidence and proper cross-examination to resolve. Everyone waxes poetic and is nice and calculated in affidavits.

Affidavit evidence is planned... The viva-voce evidence is not... It is more representative of the true person and how they respond. You also can easily determine what was written by the lawyer and what was actually written by the person on the stand.

Trinton should be pressing this matter to the trial fast track and nothing else... That is my recommendation to him.

Comment

Tayken: I was pushing for trial but new lawyer set it back for a settlement conference - wanted to get the other side to settle and had a good working relationship with other lawyer. Other side changed lawyers and the new lawyer well.. let's just say not so much settlement oriented. Didn't even file a settlement offer. OCL was ordered and agreed to investigate. Just waiting on the disclosure at this time.

My lawyer is thinking further settlement conference after disclosure. Are you suggesting to just go for a trial given the high number of failed settlement conferences ?

Sometimes I am not sure if settlement conferences are really intended to settle, or just money grabs. My lawyer is good at negotiating and settling cases, but I know we are going to end up going to trial.
                                Last edited by trinton; 10-31-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X