No announcement yet.

Life After The Motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I'll do from now on Goodmom.

Awesome weekend. Winterlude.. going down ice slides, etc. Went to theatre to see Paddington Bear... (apparently D3's first time in theatre ...she loved it
    Went out for Sushi. Went skating (she doesn't need the skating aid anymore). She hung out with her buddies at Sunday school in church. (Yep...decided to go to church Sundays .. actually quite pleasant).
    She doesn't want to leave. Amazing weekend
    Last edited by LovingFather32; 02-09-2015, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• You blew the doors off the OP at the Motion

You got everything you went there for

You don't have to put out every fire or justify anything anymore...that's for the losing team now.

The more you write ....is more crap the OP will use.

Nothing is going to happen at the SC....so targeted ..good stuff for D3 is best

1) Delay (with good reasons) the one item Goldilocks wants ...the victim kid shrink

Will Goldilocks bring it up at SC? If LAO scumbag does it will be under....what is in the best interest of D3

....go back up to POINT 1..... Delay.letter with reasons......that letter is for Judge to read.......just like play groups vs JK

....I'm a little concerned about too many strangers asking questions already...I'm waiting for qual's, why can't both parents be chatted too....ETC.

A short letter with a few great points (as an attachment...not to many attachments though) answers ALL the Judges questions

Judge only knows what's in both parties briefs.

If Brief(s) are SH!T ..the SC will be over in 10 minutes

ZIPPO is going to change the access currently (even after a Trial)

ACCESS is going great

Goldilocks is LOCKED into your city

Strengthen your parenting plan.....go over CLRA "best interest of child points"

The LAO scumbag doesn't care about the Conferences.....do not assume he isn't spending time on this...he's just not wasting his time for Conferences...there's a difference

He lost BIGTIME at the Motion....now it will be a Custody scrap for Trial

He thought (with OCL B.S) you'd get graduated supervised (if anything)...KAPOW....boy did LAO scumbag get turned around that day

Motion Judge rejected ALL victim crap.....and remember Motions are only in affidavit form! (could be pure horse manure )...meaning he didn't need witness's.....and didn't care about entering exhibits into evidence (Trial stuff).

Not even a Trial Judge is going to over rule the Motions Judges ORDER (just like the SC Judge wouldn't)

Your back at the Change of Circumstances....(victim crown is gone for EX) for a Trial Judge to change the current access ORDER into a SOLE CUSTODY one for you.

EX has done NOTHING to this date (like you haven't) to warrant any CHANGE

your going into Trial with some good best interests stuff

JK instead of playgroup as an example.

BUT you also know the Motion Judge found Goldilocks DENYING access as the bona fide ....change in circumstance's as contempt of a consent order

Goldilocks is playing nice currently..she isn't going to make the same mistake twice

The OP is coming in with.....why everything currently shouldn't change (meaning if it stays the same you don't get custody)

Start reading CANLII on reasons access was changed to sole

I have no doubt your the best parent for D3

The less you say now...the less you answer to at a Trial...remember this

The better you say things now....the less likely OP will use it against you

(blowback and twisted meanings)

Goldilocks KNOWS the victim stuff is useless....she's playing you now to KEEP CUSTODY

Some fools in here may want you to wallow in Goldilocks crap.....don't let them makes u lose focus
      Last edited by MrToronto; 02-09-2015, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Your going to at a Trial Management Conference at some point

You have the Motions Judge Order and the months of access to get the removal of "victim bullsh!t from Trial (waste of time)

Technically your last chance to remove "holes in walls" from your Application

Streamline your Application to just custody

or joint with you primary or parallel...parenting (as secondary)

ITs coming down to the wire LF32....both parties are going to do there access and be all nice about stuff.....but one wants to keep (status quo) custody

IF they go to TRIAL on "victim" stuff.....YOU WIN

No matter how crappy you handle it

OP wasted the Conferences and Motion and even with good access still is HOSTILE (nothing adds up.and a crafty LAO scumbag lawyer will want things to add up)

Basically ...you want the cut and paste crap at TRIAL that was at Conferences (not going to happen by OP)

ONE attempt by OP is going to be made at some point to discuss your APPLICATION on custody (and hole in the wall).....you'll reject it of course

OP will say they tried....it's good enough for Trial

I like the Request to Admit that was put in ....and mediation offers...and winning the endorsements.......To show you did everything to avoid a Trial....the Request to Admit sure pissed off the LAO scumbag....non disclosure will hurt OP

ALSO...I ask you to file into the C/R stuff on J/K ......after serving it.....IT'S A GOOD IDEA..but do as you wish
        Last edited by MrToronto; 02-09-2015, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• CLRA for best interests is what I'm all about right now.
          I sent email requesting half days on valentine's and family day. How much do you bet they're rejected....saying something like I didn't give her new years .... she's in QC for sure anyways. Ah well. Another denial.

Comment

• This thread is getting too long. Maybe time for a new thread. "Building the case" comes to mind.

Hope you get to spend at least part of family day with D.

Comment

• New thread. That was on my to do list. Lol

Comment

• Great minds think alike lol

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X