Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have gone back to take a look at my thread today. I just wanted to take a moment to clarify a point or two. One person asked "who said it cant be done?" We have spent so many months talking with FRO, the Ombudsman, The Prime Minister, Ontario premier and many others. You would not beleive the state of denial that we have run into. Right from the begining of this ordeal 8 years ago, FRO's arrogant attitude is no one can sue us.Well many have brought an won small cases against FRO, so it is happening. The problem is is that so they one but nothing has been done post victory to FRO to help them clean up thier mistakes so they feel they dont have to. Thier belief is that they are above the law. Right down from the Prime Minister to our local MP are too scared to get involved. They just say we cant get involved, its not our responsibility. Well I beg to differ We were told by the Justice dept and attorney gereral that the upper persons Directors etc are hired/appointed under standard HR practices. There for there is a level of accountability that goes both ways in the employer/employee relationship. Most bosses I know would can someone for the types of mistakes that are being made at FRO. We have all also heard of the accountability act that our Goverment has created. It makes them accountable for thier actions this is why we have so many inquires into this and that ageny of late. No one thus far is willing to stand up to FRO.
    It is a shame that we as an individual has to go to this extreme but it is more than time that it does happen. Our intent is not to destroy FRO but to get them straightened out to run better for everyones sake.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X