Form 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 13

If remarried do I need to include new husbands financial info or no?

Originally posted by littleman View Post
    If remarried do I need to include new husbands financial info or no?
    Nope. You are not required to provide it or evidence of it.

Comment

Interesting point though. If you are claiming a mortgage and household expenses would you not have to either recognize that you are on,y responsible for 50% or indicate how much your spouse/partner contributes to the household expenses?

My daughters ex submitted a financial statement which indicated he had 2 cars. 2 car loans, all the usual household expenses and mortgage and insurance etc.

He put that his spouse contributed $x to,the household expenses.

Is,there a correct way to do this?

Comment

thanks for your input. Very helpful. Ex is suing for overpaid CS but forgot about lack of CS adjustment over the years, change in his financial circumstances (moved to live at home with parents for free for 8 years), never paid section 7 expenses, and claimed n his insurance dental bills that I claimed against my own insurance.

Comment

His living with his parents wont impact his cs. Its based on his income. Make sure you request full financial disclosure if hes self employed or a shareholder to get a full picture of his income.

Also, s7 may be questioned...hes on the hook for medical and daycare but other activities after the fact may be scrutinized. When you submit make sure you have calculated the net cost of each expense and the medical expenses have to be the total after $100 for the year.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X