X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for a post

Hi Everyone,

Just over a week ago I read a post and now I would like to find it again. If anyone else or the author knows which one could you send me a link back to it. The article contained a link to a spousal support calculator. |It was well done. The link led me to a lawyers office in the ottawa area and had some good info that I would like to read again. Thanks in advance for the help.

BTW the calculator was very good, told me exactly what my lawyer said. he calculated on divorce mate. So good work but there are other topics on that site that I want to read more on.

Comment

just wondering if you have found the link yet? (sorry that I can't help you with it)
      if you have found it, I'd be interested in looking at the site myself....

Comment

Try using the search feature if you haven't already.

Comment

If this is the correct one, the post is titled Spousal Support Worksheet (spreadsheet) and http://www.delaneys.ca/spousalsupportwithkids.html

Comment

Thanks that is the one I wanted... I knew as soon as I saw thier name I would remember.... just search was not ringing that bell.

Comment

...thanks from me as well

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X