for rioe, LF32, straittohell, Headwaters1, baldclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for rioe, LF32, straittohell, Headwaters1, baldclub

Ive been reading and reading and reading this site in the last couple of weeks. Posts by those aforementioned have provided me with a sense of calm. I wanted to say thanks for your contributions.

To others, your changing position that I don't think you're aware of crops up and I find it entertaining. Then there are others of this community that are so outrageous and offensive that I feel like Im reading one of my ex wife's trash mags. All entertainment I suppose.

Mostly I want to thank those that have provided sensible tones in their posts that have been very helpful to me and likely many others who have not let you know.

Thank you; even if some of the posts do not relate to my case, I look forward to reading and being inspired by the sensibility you transmit. I guess family law is only as complicated as we make it.

Take the good with the bad my friend. Some like to kick a person when they're down. Use it as "patience training" throughout your case.

I'm a behaviorist. I study human behavior and provide programs/interventions for maladaptive behaviors. There are a wide variety of different personalities, opinions and tones to deal with.

I've even been mocked for not seeing D3 for months by one member. They said something like "Are you cooking dinner for D3 tonight"?

Some are gender biased, some wont believe your story, some simply get off seeing other's hurt. Feel sorry for those.

Personally, some of the people I've met here I'd be glad to call my friends. Absolutely wonderful human beings that helped me through the toughest chapter of my life. These are people I'd love to met in real life. Heart's of gold.

Keep on trucking buddy. You need someone to talk to I'm here.

Comment

Good post Justin. I have been kicked hard by some and offered solid advice by others. You are your own liquor control board is the way I kind of look at it now. Some posts are non-sensible and some are breathtakingly solid advice. It is what it is.

Comment

Oh hey man, thanks for the positive feedback! Take care.

Comment

Aw, thanks! Of course, transmitting sensibility was probably a factor in the demise of my marriage.

Sometimes the advice gets a bit heated and cynical around here, but there are good nuggets if you are patient.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X