Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much is a Soul Worth?

Apparently about 60 million...

Steve Harvey's Ex-Wife Mary Vaughn Sues for $60 Mill, Alleges Torture, Child Endangerment, 'Soul Murdering'

intentional infliction of emotional distress - first time I've heard this.

She's represented by a power of attorney? Interesting. I wonder what that implies.

Comment

I found it interesting that she's been living for 10 years without a soul. You'd think that would be necessary.

I'm also unclear how the 60 million that she's trying to get from someone she divorced a decade ago is going to help buy it back.

So frustrating when people can't move on from a divorce....whether due to financial greed/dependency or emotional greed/dependency.

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
        I found it interesting that she's been living for 10 years without a soul. You'd think that would be necessary.

I'm also unclear how the 60 million that she's trying to get from someone she divorced a decade ago is going to help buy it back.

So frustrating when people can't move on from a divorce....whether due to financial greed/dependency or emotional greed/dependency.

Agreed. Sometimes the best revenge is to just smile and move on.

Comment

I'm pretty sure a lot of people lose their souls during and after divorce......some just don't know it.

Comment

Originally posted by piggybanktoex View Post
            I'm pretty sure a lot of people lose their souls during and after divorce......some just don't know it.
            And some people's lack of a soul is the cause for the divorce!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X