This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all!

I guess general chat is the best place to post this - I was only fortunate enough to find this forum less than a month ago - but it is already one of my favourite sites

Thanks so much to Jeff and the all the moderators who keep it going ... and also to everyone who comes here and shares so much of themselves.
    It helps just to not feel so alone.

Thanks to you workingthruit Your contribution is valuable - everyone's is valuable. I accidently found this site one evening while surfing for resource material and the reason I like it so much is because there is constructive dialogue and access to really great ideas and strategies to help people - when Jeff asked me to be a moderator, I jumped at it.

Comment

podcasts!

I also found this site by accident while surfing for resources (read: desperate for help right before a court appearance!) and I only wish I had found it two years ago when this was all starting for us!

also - just listening to one of your podcasts Sean - brilliant!

Comment

Workingthruit,

I have to agree it is the membership of all its members and the pro bono initiative of Jeff, Lindsay and Sean too that makes it successful. I think many people have been helped by everyones collaborative contributions of meaningful discussions and opinions.

LV

Comment

Workingthruit -

Glad you like the podcastst - we put a new one out every week - just never sure on which day it is. If you (or anyone) has a question or topic for a podcast, let me know

Comment

Sean,

where are the podcasts located? I'd be interested in listening to them

LV

Comment

Here's the link: http://www.divorcecalgary.com/divorcecast.html

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X