Correcting trial record.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correcting trial record.

Hi. I have a question for my friend. He is a Father and Respondent. So he got his trial record from Mother, which has lots of irrelevant information and some information, which should be corrected.

Now, I know that he has 7 days before trial to submit his trial record, but should he do whole trial record , or can he just correct one, what was given to him?

thanks

In my case, when I received Trial Record from opposing site:
    - I checked what is missing (Court Orders, Appraisal's reports, Fin. Statements and NFPS)
    - attached missing docs and filed it as Supplementary Trial Record

Comment

Originally posted by FS-CV View Post
      In my case, when I received Trial Record from opposing site:
      - I checked what is missing (Court Orders, Appraisal's reports, Fin. Statements and NFPS)
      - attached missing docs and filed it as Supplementary Trial Record

thanks

In his case court orders/endorsements submitted were not relevant to the case, request to admit was done wrong.( missing and some not correct statements).

He wonders how to correct this.

Comment

I received the Trial Record from opposing side. They included endorsement which were in their favor only. Also they did not include some appraisal's reports.

I did not ask them to correct their Trial Record. I bound my Supplementary Trial Record with missing docs which were important for me. I did not include into my TR what was already in their TR.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X