This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines

If I hear another commercial for valentines I'm going to explode...but alas... What came in my mail ?
    Ideas for anyone in the Toronto area.. Valentines Zombie walk ? Detain party ? Masquerade ball ? Lots of stuff for singles going on !

Valentine's Day in Toronto 2012

And if you're single (not me - I've sworn off the other sex!!)
    Toronto\'s Largest Singles Anti-Valentine\'s Day Party

Comment

Happy Valentines Day

My dad passed away on February 14. Some might say it is unfortunate that it coincides with Valentines Day. I would rather believe it is the opposite. When my dad passed away, distraught with grief I wanted the world to stop and didn't understand why it didn't. Instead, I saw people showing their love for their loved ones through flowers, chocolates and celebration. As the anniversary of his death is marked each year, there is no time for tears or regrets, but as my children remind me, "mommy, its Valentines Day we need to eat chocolate fudge cake," and share love with those we still have around us. Happy Valentines Day.

Comment

Well, I hate Valentine's day....why do people, married and in love, dating, divorced or single believe that they should show thier love to someone one day a year, dictated by huge multi-national corporations who are looking to make a fortune? If I ever find a guy who completely ignores Valentines day and does the little things throught the year i.e. buy me flowers, take me out to dinner etc.... when he is not told to by Hallmark and just because, I will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by inseperationhell View Post
          Well, I hate Valentine's day....why do people, married and in love, dating, divorced or single believe that they should show thier love to someone one day a year, dictated by huge multi-national corporations who are looking to make a fortune? If I ever find a guy who completely ignores Valentines day and does the little things throught the year i.e. buy me flowers, take me out to dinner etc.... when he is not told to by Hallmark and just because, I will be happy.
          I don't get the Valentine haters.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Is there a belated card for that? - let's hope so.

Thanks Hallmark, you made my children smile when I gave them your $5 singing card.

No pun intended.

Comment

I did not do the zombie walk, I did not attend the Valentine Haters ball, I didn't attend the masquerade ball...

Instead I had a great dinner with our 2 sons at our kitchen table, with music, peach non-alcoholic champagne, and chocolate ! It was great...

Comment

My oldest son's birthday is on Valentine's Day!

So we were all out of town for a family funeral (my kids step-grandpa on their dads side), but we took him out to lunch at his favorite place and he had a blast!

Angie

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X