Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So essentially, you want to make sure to remove his means to work and yet still expect him to pay for things like a lawyer, court costs, child support and likely spousal as you've mentioned you're on welfare and your parents are funding your case?

Comment

Holy shit, lady, get a life.

Get your lazy ass off welfare while you're at it: Tim Horton's is hiring.

The doctor is a moron, your lawyer is a moron, your ex is a moron....

Fackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

Gary

Comment

No what I expect is if he is capable of working, that he work. If he isn't his license is removed. Just remember something if he is unfit to drive, he is not only a danger to my son but your family also. I'm sure you wouldn't be too impressed if he got into an accident with a member of your family and the doctor or the government didn't do its job to remove him from the road.

The problem is i don't know if he is capable or incapable, and that's mostly because everything is privileged information.

I have to fight 2 battles at once because I don't know which to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
          Holy shit, lady, get a life.

Get your lazy ass off welfare while you're at it: Tim Horton's is hiring.

The doctor is a moron, your lawyer is a moron, your ex is a moron....

Fackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

Gary
          You sir are a jackass.

Cases are about facts and you don't have all of them. What gives you the right to prejudge without knowing the whole situation.

I do work, as much as I can. You try being a stay at home wife/common law for 7 years, losing 2 pregnancies, and see how good a job you get! I have a son who is mentally disturbed because of his father and needs to be taken care off, extra special care, plus he isn't in school full time.

It would be easier to remove myself from SA if I had child support. I had a ex father who worked the last 3 years driving truck making close to 55000 net +, who hadn't paid anything in child support. He never took a day of work to medical reasons, and then he just quits because his doctor says he cant work and puts himself on SA along with the 3 other members of his family.

So are you one of those disgruntled Dad who waits in the winds to dis any mom that is struggling to protect her own. I think you need to get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie33 View Post
            No what I expect is if he is capable of working, that he work. If he isn't his license is removed. Just remember something if he is unfit to drive, he is not only a danger to my son but your family also. I'm sure you wouldn't be too impressed if he got into an accident with a member of your family and the doctor or the government didn't do its job to remove him from the road.

The problem is i don't know if he is capable or incapable, and that's mostly because everything is privileged information.

I have to fight 2 battles at once because I don't know which to fight.
            first you say that the doctor did say he was unfit to drive now you say you are not sure if he is capable or incapable of driving cause its privileged information.

Do yourself a favour and just leave it alone. You will end up looking like a vindictive ex. You already said the police said he was allowed to drive.

Comment

Annie33:

Perjury is a useless pursuit and a waste of your time. No one will pick up the cause. It speaks more to anger and punishment than anything else. Stay on the path of truth; assuming this is going to trial, get the right evidence and cross examine him on the stand. Don't let the war of the front lines be lost in an insignificant, distracting skirmish.

If he is unfit to drive I don't want my son in a car with him.
              As for the important question of child's safety: if you want to do something, that's an issue for a long motion to be heard in person. Seek a temporary order on the issue with affidavit citing your direct evidence, not hearsay. It's a long shot without doctor's report, but you can try.

FG

Comment

You sir are a jackass.
                Perhaps, but I am also a hard-working, contributing member of society who pays almost 50% of everything I make to the government so they can support lazy-assed bloodsuckers who lie around eating bon-bons, whining about how tough they have it, and expecting everybody else to pay their way. Just sayin' ...

What gives you the right to prejudge without knowing the whole situation.
                Oh, geez, I dunno... Maybe the fact that this is a public forum where everybody is entitled to their opinion and free to express same? Yeah, that and your own admissions.

I have a son who is mentally disturbed because of his father
                Uh-huh. I'm certain that it has nothing to do with you

So are you one of those disgruntled Dad who waits in the winds to dis any mom that is struggling to protect her own. I think you need to get a life.
                Far from it, actually. I am a stupendously happy single Dad with 100% parenting of his 2 children, who has managed to work full-time since he was a teen.

Have a lovely day.

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

If YOUR concerned about your child as you indicate and the Dad is unfit to drive, or whatever, then why don't you take some initiative and accommodate your child and do the driving so that way your child may have some access to their father.

Comment

Originally posted by lilspinx View Post
                    If YOUR concerned about your child as you indicate and the Dad is unfit to drive, or whatever, then why don't you take some initiative and accommodate your child and do the driving so that way your child may have some access to their father.

Don't be absurd! She was a stay at home/common law wife for 7 years and lost two pregnancies so is now on welfare. She can't even WORK to support herself and the child and now you want her to DRIVE the child too???

What is this world coming to???

Comment

hmmm medically unfit to drive can mean so many things, not that he cannot drive but maybe a medical condtion like a problem with a disc in the back makes it hard for him to sit for long periods of time in a truck seat. It is not that he cannot drive for pleasure but it is impossible for him to drive to earn a living.

Oh and by the way, my mom was a stay at home mom for more then double then what you are and she still found a good job despite not having finished high school. Stop with the excuses, get off the phone, stop looking for revenge and get a job. You have way too much free time on your hands

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X