No announcement yet.

Benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I can understand the frustration.

My advice...just let go what you can let go and know that one day, your kids will be of age and the nonsense will be over.

I'm living for that day myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Star7ontario View Post
      When I read the description for this page as a place to vent, I felt that is what I was doing. I recognized I was being petty. But got hammered anyway.
      Thank you for the response. I actually didn't have the intention of acting on my frustration.
      Yes, the description says General Chat is for venting, however many of us regulars just hit the "new posts" option and don't pay any attention to which subforum a thread is from, and treat vents as actual questions. Or it could just be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
        Yes, the description says General Chat is for venting, however many of us regulars just hit the "new posts" option and don't pay any attention to which subforum a thread is from, and treat vents as actual questions. Or it could just be me.

I'm pretty sure I just got zinged again for not reading all the threads before I asked a question so... regulars need to be aware of where and what they are answering. In addition, it is polite to clarify rather than judge. All circumstances are different. I definitely get the sense as stated, that as a female I got more backlash. I get that in the court men are generally given the shaft. I have some friends who have been treated quite unfairly, certainly far from equal or how they might have been treated as a woman. I am forward thinking and fair. And this isn't the court. I expected more I suppose.
        Having said that, I have appreciated the advice and learned a lot. And learned not to bother expressing frustrations etc in my questions, just ask for facts. Live and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Star7 please feel free to express ALL of your opinions including your frustrations. You are only human.

Moderators are the only ones who have the ability to move a thread.
          We do welcome your opinion. If someone (or you) believe you are posting in the wrong category they only have to alert the moderators and politely request some assistance (note the little red bell on the top of the post).

You are new and we will hopefully give you a bit more guidance on where your posts will receive the best response.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
            Star7 please feel free to express ALL of your opinions including your frustrations. You are only human.

Moderators are the only ones who have the ability to move a thread.
            We do welcome your opinion. If someone (or you) believe you are posting in the wrong category they only have to alert the moderators and politely request some assistance (note the little red bell on the top of the post).

You are new and we will hopefully give you a bit more guidance on where your posts will receive the best response.

Thank you Arabian. Lol I will stop bellyaching. I think that first day I was just hot off of a frustrating situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X