Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
    Reminder: Florida voted for Trump.
    I honestly just got back from Florida for a vacation with my daughter. It is the most beautiful place I have ever visited on earth.

Sorry to break it to you, but Florida's weather alone trumps all of Canada put together. Their people are very nice as well. They don't have the nasty ignorant attitude you find in most of people in Canada. They are very open minded and love trying new and different things. I also like their laws.

Really friendly people, you can wave to anyone in the street and they will wave right back. Not like here where they turn around and call the cops on you - ridiculous.

File a motion, get the travel order, and file an emergency motion if she withholds the passport, if your travel fails, you bring a contempt motion and seek all of your costs. No judge is going to say no to you travelling to Florida unless there is a risk of abduction or serious harm to your child (which I doubt to be the case if you have regular access non supervised access.) The administration of our Justice System would come into question if they didn't allow travel because the majority of the state voted for Donald Trump as president.

Me and my daughter's trip to Florida was the best time we have ever had. We were not too excited about coming back to Canada.
    Last edited by trinton; 01-05-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X