Are men going MGTOW after divorce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stripes View Post
    I find that when man says that there are no "good quality women" out there, I think "well, the common element in all these situations is you - maybe you just don't have what it takes to attract self-sufficient, confident, happy women?". If a man complains that the only women he meets are below his standards, that says more about him and the women he gravitates to than about single women in general. I know plenty of single women who are great catches - independent, educated, affectionate, good-looking, smart - but they're usually holding out for the boyfriend/partner/spouse with long-term potential, not interested in just having a FWB/booty call for its own sake.

I don't think it's a matter of having "faith in women" (or "faith in men"): both genders contain wonderful people as well as awful ones.
    You know any single ~25yr olds, who don't want kids, make >80k/yr, are hot, live in Montreal, not sluts, nor crazy etc... let me know. Anything else is below my standards.

Comment

Well you have your search engine/social media Links. Surely there is someone out there for you?

I would like to meet a guy who has his own teeth, isn't looking for a nursemaid, has exceptional personal hygiene and who has his own pension ... the other stuff (avid golfer) is a benefit/add-on.

We can always dream can't we?

Comment

...another successful day in the dating world. Instant spark and the night ended on a happy note

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
          I would like to meet a guy who has his own teeth, isn't looking for a nursemaid, has exceptional personal hygiene and who has his own pension ... the other stuff (avid golfer) is a benefit/add-on.
          Sounds like me.

We are going to be such an awesome couple!

I'll get over your Trump-supporter-like mannerisms eventually.

xoxoxoxoxo

love

Janus

Comment

what are "Trump-supporter-like mannerisms" ?

perhaps you should lay off the moonshine buddy.

Comment

Step 1: Say something that doesn't make sense.
              Step 2: Listen carefully when it is shown that it doesn't make sense
              step 3: Repeat step 1, but louder.

Comment

Are men going MGTOW after divorce?

My child my #1 priority and if a good women crosses my path, one with respect, manners, morals, down to earth and has a really good education (lawyer, Doctor) then I'll think about it.

I avoid single moms at all costs. If they meet the criteria above then I'll think about the complications of become a parent of a child that is not biology mine and whether that is what I want in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by trinton; 10-16-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

Well.....

1. Good luck with that one

2. I see where you are going with this, and you do have a point or two about avoiding single moms. Although many of them claim to "not be looking for a father for their kids / they are independent / own their own home"...what they are not telling you is that some previous guy is paying for all that in the form of SS, CS and there is ongoing drama.

I don't avoid single moms, I just keep them in the FWBs / booty call zone like the one that came over yesterday giving me a bit of attitude

Originally posted by trinton View Post
                    My child my #1 priority and if a good women crosses my path, one with respect, manners, morals, down to earth and has a really good education (lawyer, Doctor) then I'll think about it.

I avoid single moms at all costs. If they meet the criteria above then I'll think about the complications of become a parent of a child that is not biology mine and whether that is what I want in life.

Comment

Originally posted by hopefull View Post
                      Well.....

1. Good luck with that one

2. I see where you are going with this, and you do have a point or two about avoiding single moms. Although many of them claim to "not be looking for a father for their kids / they are independent / own their own home"...what they are not telling you is that some previous guy is paying for all that in the form of SS, CS and there is ongoing drama.

I don't avoid single moms, I just keep them in the FWBs / booty call zone like the one that came over yesterday giving me a bit of attitude

Are you referring to single moms as sluts?

Comment

Not going to take that bait.....at the end of the day, you are the one "that avoids single mothers". Your reason is yet to be tabled

Originally posted by trinton View Post
                        Are you referring to single moms as sluts?

Comment

I think you both agree that single mothers are very dangerous, the difference is one of you shuns them and the other quarantines them. Obviously there are some great ones (like all the single mothers on this forum) but it's important for people to be careful

Comment

Originally posted by hopefull View Post
                            Not going to take that bait.....at the end of the day, you are the one "that avoids single mothers". Your reason is yet to be tabled

My concern is not with the mom themselves but rather regarding the child that is involved in between and the father and all the drama that could bring to the table. Perhaps I don't have time for more kids and perhaps I'm not financially positioned to support another kid. There are of course many great single moms out there but to refer to them as "bootycalls" is taking it a bit far. That is why I asked if you are referring to them as sluts, specifically the one that you called for some booty last night.

Comment

^ What makes you think it's me that called her, and not the other way round?

@links17......You make it sound like you've met "all the ones" on here?

Comment

i haven't, it's tongue in cheek...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X