This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You HammerDad!

Unfortunately, HammerDad is taking a well-deserved retirement from moderating the forums.

Thank you so much HammerDad for all that you have contributed to the community! Your wisdom and insight have helped many people along the way.

I greatly appreciate the even hand with which you've dealt with very emotional and difficult issues and people.

Best wishes for the future and I hope that you can still drop by from time to time.
    Ottawa Divorce

Thanks HD for your contribution and for providing accurate and level-headed advice to many of us. Don't be a stranger!

Comment

HammerDad .. you're amazing! A huge knowledge-base and always phenomenal advice!

You're one of a kind my friend.

Take care!

LF32

Comment

Thank you HammerDad! I hope you still stay on board and offer your wisdom!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you HammerDad! Had no idea you were a mod. You have amazing advice. Hope you pop up from time to time!

Comment

Thanks for all your wisdom HD.

Comment

Yes, many thanks to and bon voyage to HammerDad!

Comment

HammerDad,

Your level-headed advice has saved my sorry a$$ on more than one occasion!
                All the best XX

Comment

Thanks All,

I simply didn't have the time to continue to contribute/monitor in the fashion required.

I will stop pop by here and there, as I still feel like I can contribute that much. But I've recently noticed that I don't have the time nor the ambition to contribute as I had in the past. Call it becoming more self-aware....

Take care all. You will likely still see me darken the forums when I can!

Comment

Thanks for your contributions and fair moderating HammerDad. Much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks HD! Your contribution both as a poster and moderator have been invaluable! :-)

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                          Unfortunately, HammerDad is taking a well-deserved retirement from moderating the forums.

Thank you so much HammerDad for all that you have contributed to the community! Your wisdom and insight have helped many people along the way.

I greatly appreciate the even hand with which you've dealt with very emotional and difficult issues and people.

Best wishes for the future and I hope that you can still drop by from time to time.
                          Thanks for your hard work!

Comment

What is this video about?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                            Working...
                            X