Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Old 01-23-2018, 12:56 PM

youngdad91 is on a distinguished road
Default Critique report of OCL?

Following to very helpful information by Tayken,

My next question is, are these really private? Would other party, OCL, courts find out about them?

The only reason I would want it would be to hear their thoughts, which would help me and lawyer cross examine the OCL ...

The OCL report helps me in the sense that it has confirmed alienation by mom. She has been disparaging me to the child to the point child is now showing resistance.

They have recommended increased access but I would wish to have more
They have also recommended mom continue to have final say, and I wish to have joint.

I don't necessarily disagree with their finding of alienation, but instead, how they come too the conclusion that mom should continue to have majority of access and decision making in light if these findings.