View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 03:42 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,165
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

You could try a freedom of information request. They may release a redacted copy.

I would also order transcripts from your previous matters to have on the record comments about the false allegations defended.

As part of your response I would also caution her that in light of the history of false accusations and the comments from the judges which you are ordering transcripts for, should she decide to take unnecessary steps to withhold your child, you will seek sole custody, child support and costs.

Just my two cents though. Shes got emotional back up from her new spouse so she is emboldened to pull this shit.
Reply With Quote