View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 04:58 PM
StillPaying StillPaying is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 649
StillPaying has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Original copy should stay with the traveler but you can make more than one if you want to, otherwise your photocopied version is enough.

If you want to save time, go to court then police. With an emergency (ex-party) motion and not urgent, asking for interim custody/access until you're both before the judge in a week or so.
Reply With Quote