View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 08:55 PM
StillPaying StillPaying is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 649
StillPaying has a little shameless behaviour in the past

No. An emergency motion takes a couple hours to receive an order. Missing/not at home where they're supposed to be kids is an immediate danger.

For perspective, if you don't provide a travel consent letter, your ex would bring an urgent motion to resolve. An emergency motion would be denied as they should've known earlier.

If they don't return as agreed, you would bring an emergency motion to receive an order same day for the police to enforce.
Reply With Quote