View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 09:10 PM
logicalvelocity logicalvelocity is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,943
logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity


i am not sure how you filed the court order. Did the other side remain silent when you served them a draft copy of the order OR was the consent order witten as an endorsement by the Judge?

If the consemt order is on form 25 and the child's access is not occuring as per the order, then perhaps the other party is in contempt of the order.

I suspect this is what all the fuss is all about.

If it was me I would keep the order as it and let them take steps to either erase or vary same. For them to erase the order, they have a heavy onus to prove that the child's access as per agreement is not in the child's best interest. Normally, a court will not back pedal on a regime that has been in place unless the child was in some kind of harm. I believe the court would question their stance.