• Show
Clear All

• First Alimony Free Pay Cheque

Got my first alimony free pay cheque since Sept 2012 yesterday. Thanks ODF

I'm so buying a 911.... such a better value than alimony

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
    Got my first alimony free pay cheque since Sept 2012 yesterday. Thanks ODF

I'm so buying a 911.... such a better value than alimony
    Don't expect much of a different relationship with your 911... They are expensive... Break down and require lots and lots of attention.

Finally. You have something to truly celebrate. The fact that adults in this society and in Canada need "support" is always puzzling to me. How can we truly be an "equal" society when we have adults dependent on other adults.

Comment

I don't mind paying for what I enjoy . women or cars . The issue is when you oblige me to pay for them while somebody else is riding them. Never Again

Comment

Congrats is in order. Must feel good to cash that one. Hard work is paying off.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
          I don't mind paying for what I enjoy . women or cars . The issue is when you oblige me to pay for them while somebody else is riding them. Never Again
          Don't delude yourself. You'll pay for "it" one way or another my friend.

Congrats to you..... CRA will be pleased.

Comment

Congratulatons Links!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X